PDA

View Full Version : Bit hectic here!!!

janandchris
07-09-07, 07:07 PM
Not really much heppening in this area is there......?

Purple AK
07-09-07, 07:47 PM
Try having a word with Graham Nixon your area rep :) I can PM his contact details if you want?

janandchris
07-09-07, 07:55 PM
Please!....

Purple AK
07-09-07, 08:01 PM
Please!....
Inbound Mail ;)

dave.n
07-09-07, 08:27 PM
Just the man for the job.......................how's that for service.

Chris :D

Purple AK
07-09-07, 09:13 PM
Just the man for the job.......................how's that for service.

Chris :D
Thanks Dave ;) Didn't take me long to notice a big "Chink in the Armour! I just need to work out how best to address it :)

Andy S
07-09-07, 09:18 PM
Keep it going geezer, your doing a great job, and nice to see a more national representation on the committee.

Purple AK
07-09-07, 09:23 PM
Keep it going geezer, your doing a great job, and nice to see a more national representation on the committee.
So are you gonna renew your membership mate ;)

Andy S
07-09-07, 09:26 PM
So are you gonna renew your membership mate ;)

Thats a distinct possibility Chris.
Very frustrated with previous committee as you know, but with Tony at the helm, things are already looking up.
I will probably wait until his AGM meeting in Oct to finally decide but yes mate the signs are positive.

chesterak
07-09-07, 09:58 PM

Theres a few of us around, don't make the regular meets often enough though.

tonym
08-09-07, 04:34 AM
Thats a distinct possibility Chris.
Very frustrated with previous committee as you know, but with Tony at the helm, things are already looking up.
I will probably wait until his AGM meeting in Oct to finally decide but yes mate the signs are positive.

Andy, this meeting will not be an AGM, the AGM will be at Stoneleigh next year as usual. I hope that the plans i have will convince you to become a fully paid up member again ;)

Andy S
08-09-07, 09:00 PM
Andy, this meeting will not be an AGM, the AGM will be at Stoneleigh next year as usual. I hope that the plans i have will convince you to become a fully paid up member again ;)

Apologies Tony didnt mean to confuse the matter.
I look forward to seeing your vision for the future of the club.
I trust you will be posting those ideas on here for all to see after your comittee meeting.
After which I will consider whether to rejoin or not.