PDA

View Full Version : Westborne's wardrobe doors

Neil O
25-09-07, 08:28 AM
Can't tell you any more guys. I promised Chris.:D

dingocooke
25-09-07, 09:36 AM
Is this the start of a CRC 'what not to wear' thing, and if so are you Trinny or Suzanna??
Youll be telling us theres more than 7 colours next...cerise shirt anyone..

tonym
25-09-07, 09:40 AM
Is this the start of a CRC 'what not to wear' thing, and if so are you Trinny or Suzanna??
Youll be telling us theres more than 7 colours next...cerise shirt anyone..

He wouldn't iron it no matter what colour it was, and for gods sake don't mention the socks :roll:

wilf
25-09-07, 10:50 AM
Maybe he has pink wardrobe doors, which are, of course, gay. :p

Any of you fools going to Curborough this Saturday to join the demonstration of how crap we are at catching the rear end of a Cobra when it lets loose? :cool:

dingocooke
25-09-07, 10:56 AM
I thought pink shirts were just for tossers in BMW's??...best nip out and buy one I s'pose..
Not planning on Curburough, and boy you'll feel cold after Madeira Wilf!!

Neil O
25-09-07, 10:57 AM
Maybe he has pink wardrobe doors, which are, of course, gay. :p

One of the doors was a mirrored one.:D

dingocooke
25-09-07, 11:00 AM
Look guys, if you have to spend time in Westy's bedroom, dont bitch about the decor; do the decent thing and come out...:-)

wilf
25-09-07, 04:18 PM
I already feel cold, so I claim that my reactions will be dulled by severe adverse environmental conditions on Saturday. That's just the first excuse I am going to make for coming last. There will be several more. :cool:

I was going to suggest that the SW boys get a room, but it appears they already have one? :eek:

tonym
25-09-07, 04:23 PM
I already feel cold, so I claim that my reactions will be dulled by severe adverse environmental conditions on Saturday. That's just the first excuse I am going to make for coming last. There will be several more. :cool:

I was going to suggest that the SW boys get a room, but it appears they already have one? :eek:

Is that the new politically correct term for getting old :confused::p

dingocooke
25-09-07, 04:26 PM
Eddie Irvine used most of the excuses in modern motorsport, there must a be a list on the interweb somewhere.

Now you mention it those SW boys do seem a bit too loved up; I mean to say bitching about their lovers bedroom furniture and sartorial elegance; its all a bit George Michael isnt it? Just be careful in that Curborough portaloo...:-)

dingocooke
25-09-07, 04:28 PM
I thought that was what happened to Wilfs office atmosphere the day after a decent curry ??

wilf
25-09-07, 06:57 PM
Had a curry last night, as it happens. Seemed only appropriate - return to blighty, have a curry.

Had 2 curries in Madeira as well. (need a smiley for morning-after curry emissions in a hot climate) :p

rich
25-09-07, 07:11 PM
have this one Wilf http://images.absolutepunk.net/images/smilies/Standard/fart.gif

....if you'll pardon the expression :p

westborne
26-09-07, 06:51 AM
Oakley - I have bought a staple gun for your mouth !!

As technical assistant - I blame you !!

Nuff said - subject closed !!

wilf
26-09-07, 07:21 AM
Oh no - if you think you can just say "Subject closed" and get away with it, you are so sadly mistaken. The awful truth will out. It is obviously no longer a question of "is it a gay thing" but rather, "how gay a thing is it?" The longer you protest and try to cover it up, the gayer it will become.......;)

Oakley? Keep quiet? Even with his lips stapled?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Neil O
27-09-07, 08:50 AM
Chris,
I was Technical Assistant, but you were Team Leader, so you will have to carry your own can.:D

What happened was,.......

We spent 3 hours fitting sliding doors to Chris' new wardrobes. Only stopping to look at the instructions twice. Both times after finding bits in the "spares" box that we should have fitted earlier.......;)
Everything was looking good, doors were sliding silently and smoothly. Even the really heavy mirrored one. Happy with our work, Chris made the inevitable bacon sandwiches and tea, while I helped by reading the newspaper and complaining about how long he was taking.

Once I had left, all Chris had to do was fit the door stops at each end of the lower track and level the doors up.
I don't know what he actually did, but he told me that at around 9pm that evening there was an enormous crashing sound from the bedroom.
It turns out that the top track had "let go" and all three doors had crashed to the floor. The mirrored one just happened to have an arguement with a chest of drawers on the way down, which it lost.:eek:

On checking, we had actually (by luck more than judgement) followed the instructions for fitting the top track.
Chris is now awaiting delivery of two new doors free of charge, to replace the damaged ones. He will probably have to fit them himself now, as he isn't talking to me anymore. Unless you include threatening statements sent via text?:p

Ooops, sorry Chris, I promised I wouldn't tell anyone. But as you can see, they forced it out of me.

westborne
27-09-07, 09:19 AM
Well at least that has scotched the "gay" rumours.

(Mind you I was wearing a pink shirt yesterday !!)

Neil O
27-09-07, 10:37 AM
(Mind you I was wearing a pink shirt yesterday !!)

I thought every day was a "pink" day for you? :p

wilf
27-09-07, 11:19 AM
Thank you Neil, for living up to my expectations! :p

Chris - another nail in the coffin of your competence - I know how it feels when you say "look how nicely that fits dear" to SWMBO - and the object in question promptly falls off the wall! :rolleyes:

Mirrored doors in bedrooms tho' - definitely gay.

Neil O
27-09-07, 04:15 PM
Mirrored doors in bedrooms tho' - definitely gay.

or for making his home videos? :eek::eek:

wilf
27-09-07, 04:32 PM
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Andy S
27-09-07, 06:51 PM
Ive not said owt till now but.........
The west country boys did all opt to stay in the same hotel over the Silverstone classic weekend !!!!!!?????????
Didnt want to 'camp' with the rest of us, perhaps the term was too close to the mark ??
Their excuse was something about Mike T's wheelchair and soft ground !!!
I wont comment on how many of them are travelling alone to next years classic, but .............................................
There seems to a growing trend appearing here, are they all about to come out ??????????

westborne
28-09-07, 06:40 AM
Now see what you've started Oakley !!!

Neil O
28-09-07, 09:35 AM
Now see what you've started Oakley !!!

I'm not the one with the "Village People" moustach...........;):D

wilf
28-09-07, 02:04 PM
Oooh - look at the bitches fighting now, it'll be handbags at dawn next. :D

dingocooke
28-09-07, 02:36 PM
yeah Wilf it was a funny story wasnt it but can you imagine em all sitting on westbournes bed trying to come up with an excuse why they broke the wardrobe doors, gay gang bang I reckon..meiow,,

Neil O
15-10-07, 04:22 PM
There's more............

Westy can't put any clothes in the wardrobes incase the lights he fitted catch fire.:o

westborne
22-10-07, 07:02 AM
To put an end to this saga -

wardrobe doors replaced with track secured - lights checked for capacity.

all working fine

Neil - turning up at my place wearing a safety helmet and carrying an electical multitester was uncalled for !!

Neil O
22-10-07, 08:10 AM
Neil - turning up at my place wearing a safety helmet and carrying an electical multitester was uncalled for !!

Better safe than sorry...............

I had a large CO2 fire extinguisher in the car, but I couldn't carry that and the booze.;)

kobra
22-10-07, 11:41 AM
Better safe than sorry...............

I had a large CO2 fire extinguisher in the car, but I couldn't carry that and the booze.;)

Neil i will be at the show on the 17th, What concerns me is the woodrobe doors and the possible hot pants inside. If Chris ask us to view the said abomination, how do we refuse, do you think marine terminology is appropiate like FOX TROT OSCA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Regards Ray.

westborne
22-10-07, 12:30 PM
Don't you start !!!

wilf
22-10-07, 12:36 PM
Hot pants on a guy = GAY!

Add it to the list. :D

COBRA KEV01
22-10-07, 02:01 PM
Ive not said owt till now but.........
The west country boys did all opt to stay in the same hotel over the Silverstone classic weekend !!!!!!?????????
Didnt want to 'camp' with the rest of us, perhaps the term was too close to the mark ??
Their excuse was something about Mike T's wheelchair and soft ground !!!
I wont comment on how many of them are travelling alone to next years classic, but .............................................
There seems to a growing trend appearing here, are they all about to come out ??????????

Thats why i sold the cobra got a chevy stepside and got married to a beautiful woman as soon as possible,i did not like the kind of gayness that was going on,nice blokes,just a little bit too nice,if you know what i mean!!!

Neil O
22-10-07, 03:16 PM
Thats why i sold the cobra got a chevy stepside and got married to a beautiful woman as soon as possible,i did not like the kind of gayness that was going on,nice blokes,just a little bit too nice,if you know what i mean!!!

Says the bloke with the shaved head and a mincey walk................:D;)

kobra
22-10-07, 07:27 PM
Don't you start !!!

Ok sweety, Long time no see, see you in Exeter. Hope you and the wife are well. Ray

COBRA KEV01
23-10-07, 11:29 AM
Says the bloke with the shaved head and a mincey walk................:D;)

shaved head yes,but mincey walk,you wish............

Along with Chris and his village peoples moustache tickling your testacles again,you wish.............!

Neil O
23-10-07, 01:58 PM
Kev, you seem to have time on your hands mate, are you still on strike for the 27% pay rise? ;)

Chimeara
23-10-07, 02:05 PM
Gay or not Neil atleast Chris had his own bloody bread when he offered to make you a bacon butty hee hee hee.

PS your on stop and remember all items remain the property of Absolute Horsepower until payment is paid in full Mr Oakley.

Neil O
23-10-07, 03:00 PM
PS your on stop and remember all items remain the property of Absolute Horsepower until payment is paid in full Mr Oakley.

I think I found a blemish.............;):D

wilf
23-10-07, 03:15 PM
Stop looking in the mirror then............:D

Neil O
23-10-07, 03:35 PM
[quote=Chimeara;210249]
all items remain the property of Absolute Horsepower until payment is paid in full quote]

What items? You used my paint you cheeky bugger.

Can I pay you in Farleys Rusks like last time? :p

Chimeara
23-10-07, 06:33 PM
a blemish hee hee, I firmly saw it leave the drive so all warranty is now void lol. Used loads of consumables then im sure I had to dispose of some things which also carries a charge lol.

Rusks would be fine but I dont think Paddy likes them.

What was the current interest rate these days anyway ha ha.

Neil O
23-10-07, 08:06 PM
What was the current interest rate these days anyway ha ha.

Half a rusk per week should cover it.:D

Chimeara
23-10-07, 08:37 PM
half a rusk per week c'mon im a growing boy. call it quits if you get me ten minutes with the gal in your avatar, where do you find em lol.

Neil O
23-10-07, 08:41 PM
half a rusk per week c'mon im a growing boy. call it quits if you get me ten minutes with the gal in your avatar, where do you find em lol.

I can get you ten minutes with the previous avatar if you like,:p:p but the new one is just an internet find mate.

By the way Antony "Babyface" Hale, you have mail.;)

Miket
23-10-07, 08:46 PM
I can get you ten minutes with the previous avatar if you like,:p but the new one is just an internet find mate.

By the way Antony "Babyface" Hale, you have mail.;)

Hey you, it's past you bed time. ;) :D

Neil O
23-10-07, 09:29 PM
Hello Grandad, good to have you back.:D

I'll catch up with you at the weekend if you want to come over for coffee Sat?
Got some news for you about your stopover point in Italy mate.;):D

Miket
23-10-07, 09:38 PM
Hello Grandad, good to have you back.

I'll catch up with you at the weekend if you want to come over for coffee Sat?
Got some news for you about your stopover point in Italy mate.

I'll give you a ring later in the week. ;) ;) more than likely be over for coffee and view the progress on the Crendon.

Sold the Dax yet :confused: :confused:

Neil O
23-10-07, 09:42 PM
I'll give you a ring later in the week. more than likely be over for coffee and view the progress on the Crendon.

Sold the Dax yet :confused: :confused:

Best not mention the sale of said Dax. :mad:

No is quick answer.........

westborne
24-10-07, 08:38 AM
I'll just ignore Kevin and Wilf and Ray whilst I think of some cutting responses.

Is coffee on Saturday morning then Neil ?

Welome back Mike - the progress on the Crendon is unbelievable !!

Chimeara
24-10-07, 04:37 PM
Hee hee Chris. I reckon Neil should of bought a Factory % it would of assembled itself by now lol

Miket
24-10-07, 04:57 PM
Hee hee Chris. I reckon Neil should of bought a Factory % it would of assembled itself by now lol

Hi Ant

Just received my copy of Snake Torque and read the Hunter Murrell Story, I think it should have been titled "Hunter Murrel and Anthony Story". ;) ;) :D :D

Chimeara
24-10-07, 05:08 PM
My point excatky Mike, look for a post thread thats says factory five at exeter makes for good reading.

Hope you had a good trip must catch up soon. The Daytona is looking alot different than when you left but then I expect you have aged a bit to hee hee

westborne
25-10-07, 06:33 AM
Neil texted me from Italy yesterday

We can continue to take the p*ss out of him for at least another 24hrs.

(Or forever)

wilf
25-10-07, 07:00 AM
He should like it in Italy - does he go there just to get his bottom pinched?

snakebite
25-10-07, 11:36 AM
He should like it in Italy - does he go there just to get his bottom pinched?

Or a certain piece of "jewelry" stretched :rolleyes:

snakebite
25-10-07, 11:37 AM

Ten minutes............... the optimism of youth.

wilf
25-10-07, 11:44 AM
I could do it 5 times in 10 minutes..............apparently.

dingocooke
25-10-07, 11:54 AM
bloody hell that means you can last 2 whole minutes (inc fag and recharge); show off, that's me in the doghouse with SWIMBO again...

wilf
25-10-07, 12:25 PM
bloody hell that means you can last 2 whole minutes (inc fag and recharge); show off, that's me in the doghouse with SWIMBO again...

No fag these days, but a nice cup of tea instead. Smoking is just so passe!

dingocooke
25-10-07, 12:27 PM
I used to say I hated the stink of fags, but it did hide the smell of perfume...

wilf
25-10-07, 12:45 PM
What? You put perfume on it? I suppose you already know JUST how g*y that is, don't you? (insert a vowel of your choice, from a selection of "a", "a", or "a").

dingocooke
25-10-07, 12:48 PM
oooh yeah its stings like hell; maybe I should stand for parliament ;-)

Chimeara
25-10-07, 04:24 PM
hee hee not optimistic at all I was including time to get dressed again lol.

wilf
25-10-07, 04:28 PM
oooh yeah its stings like hell; maybe I should stand for parliament ;-)

After putting perfume on it, I doubt it will ever stand again. :o

dingocooke
25-10-07, 04:37 PM
it will, it will; pass me the satsuma and bin bag darling; I mean Wilf ;-)

wilf
25-10-07, 04:52 PM
Jeez - you could give a masterclass in perversion! :p

dingocooke
25-10-07, 04:56 PM
I was a naive young man until I got seduced by V8 engined FPSB's ia ashby folville...

tonym
25-10-07, 07:00 PM
I was a naive young man until I got seduced by V8 engined FPSB's ia ashby folville...

someone mention me?? :cool:

snakebite
26-10-07, 11:04 AM
hee hee not optimistic at all I was including time to get dressed again lol.

You can get dressed all by yourself?

Chimeara
26-10-07, 04:37 PM
I know its hard to believe but yes I can. Even managed to ditch the velcro shoes for laces last week aswell hee hee.

Neil O
29-10-07, 05:29 PM
Even managed to ditch the velcro shoes for laces last week aswell hee hee.

Maybe it's time you moved on from the "Bob the Builder" overalls in the workshop though mate........:D

Chimeara
29-10-07, 05:51 PM
Cheers mate il invest in a pair just as soon as I recieve your cheque hee hee

Did you manage to print a hard copy of the invoice lol

Neil O
30-10-07, 08:39 AM
Cheers mate il invest in a pair just as soon as I recieve your cheque hee hee

Did you manage to print a hard copy of the invoice lol

Yes. :mad:

Great, isn't it?
I have to deliver and collect the car, supply my own paint and then I have to print my own invoice because he's too tight to put paper in his printer! ;)

Good job the workmanship is without reproach........:D

Unlike Westborne's wardrobe building.
Ooops, back on topic.

Chimeara
30-10-07, 05:41 PM
hee hee cheers mate sorry printer is actually broken but as a proprieter of a printing company I knew you would overcome it.

Will catch you at the club meet on sunday hopefully, you can settle your carverty account then aswell lol.

Neil O
30-10-07, 05:57 PM
Will catch you at the club meet on sunday hopefully, you can settle your carverty account then aswell lol.

Not sure I can afford to go now..............:cry:

Neil O
05-11-07, 02:38 PM
There's more.............

Apparently, there's no chance of Westy's wardrobes falling over or moving in any way now, as the four large screws that have been used to fix a tv to the wall in the adjoining room are successfully keeping the wardrobes in place......... ;)

How do I know?

Antony told me. :o:eek:

Chimeara
05-11-07, 03:49 PM
You poo stirring B@$tard. I in no way have been in that bedroom or the adjoining one for that matter.

Bet theres been more than those 4 screws in the room though hee hee.

Neil O
05-11-07, 04:46 PM
You poo stirring B@$tard.

Who, me? ;)
If you didn't want it posted here, why did you tell me? :p

Was the carvery good?
The one I had after you left was great........and free.
Harrison found a ticket on the floor! :D

Chimeara
05-11-07, 04:52 PM
One of these days Oakley I tell ya.

Yeah carvery was bloody lovely, its alright though if I recall Harrisons go kart is broke again and if the build time of the crendon is anything to go by then you aint going to put up with him moaning about it being broke for that long.

I therefore have the power to bargain when you want to bring it up here again hee hee.

I guess some people just get all the luck though. Il exchange the carvery for a couple beers if we go for a jolly on the friday after setting up at exeter.

Neil O
05-11-07, 05:03 PM
One of these days Oakley I tell ya.

Yeah carvery was bloody lovely, its alright though if I recall Harrisons go kart is broke again and if the build time of the crendon is anything to go by then you aint going to put up with him moaning about it being broke for that long.

I therefore have the power to bargain when you want to bring it up here again hee hee.

I guess some people just get all the luck though. Il exvchange the carvery for a couple bveers if we go for a jolly on the friday after setting up at exeter.

It only has a flat tyre. If he can't figure out how to use the compressor, he can't use up my petrol. :D

Not sure I'll be able to find you a couple of beavers............not since the hunting ban anyway. ;)

Ps. When did Paddy get the highlights done?
You would have to check with Wilf, but I think highlights could be considered a bit, erm, "suspect". :p

Miket
05-11-07, 05:07 PM
Ps. When did Paddy get the highlights done?
You would have to check with Wilf, but I think highlights could be considered a bit, erm, "suspect". :p

Highlights my ar4e, it's over spray from the Daytona ;) :D

Chimeara
05-11-07, 05:07 PM
Oh and the crowd go wild, Mr Oakley is on form tonight hee hee.

I know I told him he looked bloody daft dont think il put anything on the workshop floor when hes around now. Very suspect. Although its more like filler dust from the Daytona.

Il have a pint of Otter instead

westborne
06-11-07, 06:20 AM
Look Guys

Lets drop the wardrobe saga shall we ??

Will probably be going down the local pub on the Friday night as the big three are staying

So if you want to join us you can sort out your culinary debts.

Mind you its changed hands so dunno what the food is like now !!

Neil O
06-11-07, 07:34 AM
Look Guys

Lets drop the wardrobe saga shall we ??

Based on recent information received from an un-named source, I think that dropping the wardrobe saga would not be in the public interest. ;)

wilf
06-11-07, 09:01 AM
The public deserves to know the truth!

There must be more to come out yet................8)

westborne
06-11-07, 09:14 AM
You two don't work for the Sun Newspaper do you ?

Chimeara
06-11-07, 09:24 AM
Chris, put me down for the friday night meal, I cant think of anything better than sitting at a table with Mr Oakley and Tony M again. Il be off now then and leave you men to talk ha ha

I will be on my own this year though so thats no excuse for you gay sods to play footsie under the table

wilf
06-11-07, 09:25 AM
Sorry - I don't understand - the word "news" was used in the same sentence as "Sun"?

Are you ready to confess all yet? You will feel better when you have got it off your chest. :grin:

westborne
06-11-07, 10:17 AM
Yes - sorry Wilf - I shouldn't have used the two words connected.

Neil - I now have to decide which of my impending guests is staying in the room with the wardrobe

Mr Bling, Tinka, or our illustrious Chairman !!!

Can't you guys go find another thread to latch on to ??

kobra
06-11-07, 10:51 AM
Based on recent information received from an un-named source, I think that dropping the wardrobe saga would not be in the public interest. ;)

Wardrobe's What wardrobe's, Can you remind me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neil O
06-11-07, 10:54 AM
Neil - I now have to decide which of my impending guests is staying in the room with the wardrobe

Mr Bling, Tinka, or our illustrious Chairman !!!

Easy.
Tinka.
Why? Because he doesn't need a hard hat.:D

Chimeara
14-11-07, 04:01 PM
Word of warning you guys, Mr Cluett has been over a few times this week, he states hes only after a cup of tea but nevertheless im keeping my back to the workbench lol.

Just thought id warn you though in conversation he mentioned something about another one of our SW cobra club members having to pop over his house to check his RING main or something.

For those of you attending the south west this weekend for the show beware,

Sorry Chris had to be done

dingocooke
14-11-07, 04:22 PM
now I undertstand what was meant when they said they had been on a SW 'outing'.....

westborne
14-11-07, 04:41 PM
With friends like you lot - who needs enemas ?

I can't even have an innocent conversation -

(Plus the fact that I didnt even get a cup of bl**dy tea - some excuse that his dad had cut the plug off - even though the kettle was a gift from Kath for his workshop opening !!))

Right Anthony - no more rusks and I'm gonna tell on you !!!

wilf
14-11-07, 07:09 PM
Like I said some time back - "handbags at dawn" seems apt for this SW bunch! :p

dingocooke
14-11-07, 08:03 PM
Looks to be waaay beyond that now; I think theyre all loved up again; dont know which is worse though LOL

Neil O
15-11-07, 08:33 AM
one of our SW cobra club members having to pop over his house to check his RING main or something.

That'll be Steve then. :rolleyes:

I understand that Westy was not content with his efforts at wardrobe building, so he's started messing about with the bathroom light. :eek:

Now, when he switches on the bathroom light, the microwave comes on in the kitchen! :D

westborne
15-11-07, 09:38 AM
Wrong!!

When I switch the batthroom light on -

The Hot tap comes on in the garage !!!

See you Friday

Neil O
15-11-07, 01:27 PM
Wrong!!

When I switch the batthroom light on -

The Hot tap comes on in the garage !!!

and next door's tv changes channel..........:D

Chimeara
15-11-07, 01:52 PM
you should see or should I say hear what happens when he plugs his shaver in. Neil told me the radio comes on and the pet shop boys are playing hee hee

Neil O
15-11-07, 02:35 PM
Oi! Junior. Don't pick on me or else the supply of women could dry up..........

How did it go? Did you call her yet? (maybe I should start another thread?);)

Chimeara
17-11-07, 06:19 AM
Neil after last nights meal il never need to pick on you again other than to say how was your spotted dick.

Yes thats rigvht folks I ventured out with the SW lot for a meal after setting up at exeter. Tony M was not sure wether to have faggots and mash so instead decided on a RUMP steak.

Its now official that Chris really is a queen, queen of Sheeba im told, bit of a local joke im sure you will get filled in on.

Im sure Tinka will post soon but there is even one of a certain member doing a gay little dance during the karaoke hee hee.

On a serious note though thanks guys and gals for a great evening. Although a big generation gap im always made to feel welcome in whatever we do. No matter what the joke and whoever its aimed at usually me anyway we always seem to laugh it off.

Look forward to seeing faces old and new over the coming weekend at Exeter.

westborne
19-11-07, 06:46 AM
Mr Bling has gone very quiet.

It was good Craic !!

Kath took two days to recover.

James, Martin and Tony - thanks for your excellent company !!

(My drinks cupboard will never be the same again !!)

Neil O
19-11-07, 08:00 AM
I'm just waiting for Tinka to post the video clip of James' "Dad Dancing".:o

Sorry Chris, the "Queen of Sheeba" story just kind of slipped out. :twisted::???:

westborne
19-11-07, 08:32 AM
Listen Rentagob - it's spelt Sheba !

Neil O
19-11-07, 10:56 AM
Ok, ok, keep your wig on, Queenie. ;)

Neil O
01-07-09, 01:46 PM
Just thought this needed bringing back to the front.:twisted:

I helped Westborne put up a 4m roll out awning on the side of his house last night.

How long should I leave it before I ask him if it has fallen down? :oops:

How long before he stops asking me to help? :(