PDA

View Full Version : Magnum Engineering is back!!

Magnum Engineering Ltd.
02-10-07, 01:23 AM
Hello all,

Just a quick note to get you all to check out Magnum Engineerings NEW website! - It has just been fully updated and there have been some changes in the company that will see the production of the Magnum 427 live on and grow stronger. There is also a new online shop that will be up and running for all Cobra spares and accessories very soon! Watch this space!

stevee8
02-10-07, 12:39 PM
http://www.magnum-engineering.com/

Paul B
02-10-07, 12:48 PM
My only contact with Mike has been the Pilgrim clutch conversion but I found him to be very helpful and a real " grease under the nails" type of engineer.

I hope that this new arrangement works out for both parties and that we will see more of the Magnum.

Paul

Magnum Engineering Ltd.
08-10-07, 10:48 PM
Hi Paul, the conversion of a Sierra pedal box to take a Rover V8 hydraulic clutch is still available! All you have to do is send us your pedal box and we send it back to you fully modified and 3/4 assembled. Complete with full fitting instructions. New pre-modified boxes also available. Please contact us for details on here or call us on +44 (0)1295 722835.

bluetoon
09-10-07, 11:55 AM
Hi Guys,
I have fitted one of your hydraulic clutch conversions on my Sumo and am very pleased with it. 8)

Cheers
Jim

dingocooke
09-10-07, 02:54 PM
It'll be nice to see Magnum get a new lease of life, great cars, doesnt seem to be many around; how many have been built since its inception??

Magnum Engineering Ltd.
12-10-07, 01:10 AM
:)Hello again all,

Many thanks for the feed back, just to let you know that the conversion for a Pilgrim Sumo pedal box from a cable to a hydraulic clutch is still available!
This will enable any Pilgrim Sumo pedal box to work correctly with the Rover Hydraulic clutch system and will iron out the problems currently associated with the cable supplied as standard.
Please contact us for details, www.magnum-engineering.com

Anyone off to Exeter on the 17th?

Magnum Engineering Ltd.
12-10-07, 01:11 AM
Looks like more than one of us want to tell you about the pedal box!! We'll get the hang of these forums soon..... ;)

royraby
31-10-11, 10:54 PM
Hello all,

Just a quick note to get you all to check out Magnum Engineerings NEW website! - It has just been fully updated and there have been some changes in the company that will see the production of the Magnum 427 live on and grow stronger. There is also a new online shop that will be up and running for all Cobra spares and accessories very soon! Watch this space!

Hi there I have been dealing with someone called Robin at Magnum up until about two months ago hi
his phone is constantly on answer phone, l urgently want to get on with the build of my early magnum
chassis no M0017, it is at the rolling chassis stage engine box and prop installed I now need the floor
pans and body with doors bonnet and boot please contact me via email rraby@muir-group.co.uk or call
my mobile 07557130749 I also require a build manual and a price/parts list