PDA

View Full Version : Sunday October 7th - Boroughbridge meet

kayjayd
06-10-07, 08:45 AM
As this is my first meet taking over the reigns from Mike the weather seems to be behind me and there's a decent forecast for tomorrow.

If anyone is interested in meeting up with like minded Cobra nuts in the North East and North Yorkshire then get yourselves down to the meet. I've got a few ideas of how to try and expand the group and set up a regular meet further north to make it easier for the lads on Teesside/Wearside/Tyneside to come along.

Whether your car is complete, still building or just thinking about building you're more than welcome to come along (I'm still building and have had excellent advice from people that have been through it).

Judging from the owners list thread on here we've got a fair few cobras around, I'd like to see them.

Details :

Blue Bell Inn, Kirby Hill, Boroughbridge, York, North Yorkshire YO51 9DN
Blue Bell website (http://www.bluebellkirbyhill.co.uk/find_us.htm)
Multimap to Blue Bell (http://www.multimap.com/maps/?hloc=GB|YO51%209DN)

We meet around 12:00, pub serves Sunday lunches, sandwhiches and a decent pint.

Karen
06-10-07, 11:14 AM
Hi Kev,

Steve & I would have liked to come along to give you support for your first meet but I'm absolutely full of a cold and I don't think the lads would appreciate me passing it on.

I'll send an email to my members telling them about it for you though.

Hope everything goes ok

Regards
Karen

kayjayd
06-10-07, 12:18 PM
Hi Kev,

Steve & I would have liked to come along to give you support for your first meet but I'm absolutely full of a cold and I don't think the lads would appreciate me passing it on.

I'll send an email to my members telling them about it for you though.

Hope everything goes ok

Regards
Karen

Thanks Karen, you're a star, maybe next time, we'd love to see you. I'll pop down to your meet next time it's on.

Warren
06-10-07, 12:45 PM
Sorry to let you down on your first meet Kev but I am off the road at the minute.

Busy time of year for us as well but hopefully a few will get along to see you all.

Cheers
Warren