PDA

View Full Version : Last meet before Christmas

westborne
03-12-07, 06:57 AM
Well - the weather was dodgy on Sunday - but a few of us turned up !!

Welcome to David and Laura - hope you pick your new toy up soon - dont hesitate if you need any advice. And we'll all come round and nod wisely

Martin B - (no Hood no Tonneau - we breed em tough in the southwest - or is your village missing an idiot?) Nearly caught you at Countess Weir Roundabout but you shot off down Topsham road. Davids(sorry Laura's ) Viper will even out the colour stakes.

Neil managed to avoid buying Ant and Dec lunch yet again - impecable sense of timing. Ant - hope all goes well with overseas person.

Colin - is your car electric ? (Catch up soon for coffee and inspection of new motor)

Mike T forgot his glasses - (I wondered why he was squinting when chatting to Laura)

Andy L - (or Michael Fish as he is now known ) - catch up soon - Hope all goes well for Lynn.

Neil O
03-12-07, 07:58 AM
Neil managed to avoid buying Ant and Dec lunch yet again - impecable sense of timing. Ant - hope all goes well with overseas person.

Chris, I don't owe Ruskboy lunch anymore, as I fixed him up with a hot date.;) Actually, I think he probably owes me lunch now.:D

Mike wasn't squinting, it was wind.:(

Chimeara
03-12-07, 09:00 AM
No its alright Neil we will just call it quites now, providing she gets back to me again lol.

Look forward to seeing those of you that are goling to the xmas dinner, to those that will not be attending I wish youn a merry Christmas and happy new year.

Cant wait till Feb to pick up my new present from Peterborough pending potential sales.