PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Party

Neil O
11-12-07, 09:06 AM
What a great night!
I'm really suprised that the incriminating pictures haven't turned up here........yet.:D

A big thanks to Chris and Kath for organising the whole thing, especially the "Awards". Karen has now taken my Dead chicken gun away.:(

I believe MikeT (The Pimp) is Antony's new best friend. :cool:
Picture Mike dragging some poor, unsuspecting, 22 year old girl through the hotel to meet Antony, when who should be walking the other way?
Yes, you guessed right, Mike's wife! Not sure how he got out of that one........slippery old git.:p

westborne
11-12-07, 10:08 AM
Its very strange that Anthony has gone very quiet !!

Yes it was a good Night

(providing I can avoid any unexpected bills!)

Neil - Hope to catch up before you disapear to Pizza Land

I havn't down loaded the incriminating pictures yet - probably weekend before I do that.

Miket
11-12-07, 10:26 AM
I believe MikeT (The Pimp) is Antony's new best friend.
Picture Mike dragging some poor, unsuspecting, 22 year old girl through the hotel to meet Antony, when who should be walking the other way?
Yes, you guessed right, Mike's wife! Not sure how he got out of that one........slippery old git.

Neil

No lasting damage, the black eye will be ok for Christmas. :cool:

Good job she didn't catch me taking pictures of the rest of my Hareem. :(

Anyway, I've not lost my touch, fancy it taking a bloke of nearly 60 to chat up a young nubile for Anthony. :D

Not sure how he got on, but the hand on the knee is a good sign. ;)

A big thanks to Chris and Kath, the night was excellent.

P.S sorry about the pictures, must find out how to set the phone camera for indoor lighting.

Neil O
11-12-07, 11:15 AM
Ahhh, the girl in the blue halterneck dress.............she was just...........perfect.:D
You spent most of the evening stalking her Mike.:o

I think Antony would have been found out once she sobered up. :p
She had a degree in geography or physics or something, I bet Antony can't remember either.
I'm not sure the old "post grad/macdonalds" joke went down too well though.;)

wilf
11-12-07, 11:45 AM
Ahhh, the girl in the blue halterneck dress.............she was just...........perfect.:D
You spent most of the evening stalking her Mike.:o

So is the hickey on her left, umm, "chesty substance" from you or MikeT?

COBRA KEV01
11-12-07, 12:46 PM
hEY antony,have you got any naked shots!! or will Mike have them!!

westborne
11-12-07, 01:02 PM
All the pictures appear blurred Mike

Was your hand shaking ?

Neil O
11-12-07, 01:34 PM

Was your hand shaking ?

Yes, but not the one holding the camera.............:o

Wilf, that's lipstick.
I believe it's Mike's colour.;)

kobra
11-12-07, 01:51 PM

Was your hand shaking ?

Mike you did'nt tell me you were a swiss banker. :mrgreen:

Chimeara
11-12-07, 05:29 PM
Hey chaps

Indeed a very good night or should I say morning by the time it finished. I do have some corking pictures that il upload shortly, no naked ones though il keep those to myself.

Indeed thanks Mike, not had a xmas party like that for a while although im trying to forget quickly, not that you chaps will allow that.

Thanks to Chris for organising a brilliant night.

Thats all il say for now for fear of more incrimination.

Miket
11-12-07, 07:25 PM
So is the hickey on her left, umm, "chesty substance" from you or MikeT?

That's what happened to my teeth :( ;) :D and by the way it's her right, umm. ;)

wilf
11-12-07, 07:45 PM
Left as I look at it Mike, not sure from what angle you were admiring said, err, umm, "swelling".

Neil O
12-12-07, 07:51 AM
Mike you did'nt tell me you were a swiss banker. :mrgreen:

Did he need to tell you? :rolleyes:

KevinW
12-12-07, 10:13 AM
Better than the parties I go to. Bah humbug.
Can I come next year?

Neil O
12-12-07, 11:09 AM
Can I come next year?

Sure, but if bringing your wife/girlfriend, make sure she brings her sense of humour/earplugs/blindfold.:D

the rock doc
12-12-07, 12:03 PM
no naked ones though il keep those to myself.

Anthony, I don't think we want to see any pics of you naked, just had my tea!!!!

P.S. You could post any pics of the girls however under NWS!!!!

Miket
12-12-07, 02:05 PM
Can I come next year?

Do you really want to ??????? according to Wilf we are all Gay ;) ;)

Chimeara
12-12-07, 02:31 PM
Speak for yourselves after my escapades I can confirm im 100% red blooded male, thanks again Mike hee hee.

Not sure about Mr Oakley though, look at him all snuggled up in Chris Cluetts bed hee hee

Neil O
12-12-07, 03:15 PM
Yes, whilst Chris is in the background ranting about me having my shoes on in bed...........

he's not normally that fussy.;)

KevinW
12-12-07, 03:17 PM
Sure, but if bringing your wife/girlfriend, make sure she brings her sense of humour/earplugs/blindfold.:D

Looked like the SW is a good place to get a new one 8-)

Do you really want to ??????? according to Wilf we are all Gay ;) ;)
Judging by the 3rd pic, thats absolutely fine by me.

westborne
13-12-07, 06:46 AM
I've contacted my Lawyers

Mind you they are still trying to work out the difference between slander and defamation !

Good do - actually anyone from the club is welcome - (as lond as you stand your round)

Neil O
13-12-07, 11:03 AM
Some people like us that much, they buy their round even though they're not coming!:o

Cheers Martin Lancaster! :D

Kevin, there's plenty of women, just buy MikeT a drink or two and he'll have them queing up for you mate. You won't even have to move from your seat (just like Antony). ;)

martinlanc
17-12-07, 11:30 AM
Some people like us that much, they buy their round even though they're not coming!:o

Cheers Martin Lancaster! :D

Kevin, there's plenty of women, just buy MikeT a drink or two and he'll have them queing up for you mate. You won't even have to move from your seat (just like Antony). ;) So tell me Neil. How did I manage that then?