PDA

View Full Version : member no more.

gonzo
20-12-07, 07:05 PM
Hi All,
Just want to thank you all for your support for me in 07 and your continued support for Kev' As I a not going to be a member from the end of this year I just want to wish all in the club a great crimbo; and fabulous new year. Happy motoring !!

I will stay in touch and hope to see you at the kit car shows next season and maybe the odd northern meeting.

All the best MIKE, <A.K.A, GONZO>

kevchard
20-12-07, 07:08 PM
Farewell Mike, thankyou for all the effort you have put into the Northern area.
Are you defecting to the '7' crowd instead :)?
Cheers
Kevin

gonzo
21-12-07, 05:28 PM
Farewell Mike, thankyou for all the effort you have put into the Northern area.
Are you defecting to the '7' crowd instead :)?
Cheers
Kevin
No Kevin, Just the Italian Replica Club <I hope!> Havn't sorted a car yet , hope to meet you an'tothers in 08.

Cheers MIKE.

kevchard
21-12-07, 07:22 PM
Hi Mike
If you get a Lancia Stratos can i come around your house for a drool. It is one of the few cars i would flog Cobra for.
What is it you are after next?
Cheers
Kevin

gonzo
24-12-07, 04:13 PM
Hi Mike
If you get a Lancia Stratos can i come around your house for a drool. It is one of the few cars i would flog Cobra for.
What is it you are after next?
Cheers
Kevin
Hi Kevin ,I think an F355 ,as I love the shape and based on Toyota M.R.2 should be reliable!
Also no S.V.A!!!!

cheers , have a good Crimbo.

MIKE.

smash
28-12-07, 09:25 AM
If you're not in a rush and fancy a Noble 330 P4 replica, mine will be up for sale sometime next year ;)

kayjayd
28-12-07, 10:22 AM
If you're not in a rush and fancy a Noble 330 P4 replica, mine will be up for sale sometime next year ;)

Hi Smash, Mike doesn't use the forum much these days. If you PM me details of the car and I'll pass it on to him as I'm going over to see him tomorrow. Mike's budget isn't in Cobra territory, don't know how much a P4 rep is worth.

dingocooke
28-12-07, 01:09 PM
This one was for sale a while back, as Ferrari reps go theyre really pretty.

NF Auto Development - Noble Mk4 Renault V6 Turbo For Sale. (http://www.nfauto.co.uk/forsale.htm)

smash
30-12-07, 08:27 PM
Mike's budget isn't in Cobra territory, don't know how much a P4 rep is worth.

Cheers - did wonder as F355 MR2's start around 6K these days, the P4 will probably be low 20Ks.

That V6 Turbo was Neil Foremans own Noble - the NF P4 is actually quite different from the original Noble (NF didn't get the P4 project from Noble but from Tony Butler who'd already revamped it in the interim)

kayjayd
30-12-07, 11:02 PM
Hi Smash, Mike isn't looking to pay that sort of money for his new toy ;)

DAX COBRA 1504
06-01-08, 10:25 AM
Would be great to have your email adress, Smash. I am fancing to buy a Noble P4 replica. Thanks
Stefan