View Full Version : Midweek Meet

gareth08
04-01-08, 07:13 PM
Next Midweek meet is this coming Wednesday 9/01/08 at
Newnham Court Inn

Newnham Ct/Bearsted Rd, Weavering, Maidstone, ME14 5LH
Tel: 01622 734211

From around 8pm

I will be there but the Cob won't as it's still in a million bits:twisted::twisted:

Andy S
04-01-08, 07:16 PM
Should be able to make this one, although I do have to go over to the Isle of Wight Thurs so wont be staying late as it will be an early start the next day.

gareth08
04-01-08, 07:25 PM
Should be able to make this one, although I do have to go over to the Isle of Wight Thurs so wont be staying late as it will be an early start the next day.

Don't worry about that as the next meet will fall when I'm away Hastings so you can give me a lift as I'll be stuck in that part of the world for a while :D:D

Andy S
04-01-08, 07:30 PM
Dont forget what we said, give us a buzz over the weekend.

gareth08
04-01-08, 07:49 PM
Dont forget what we said, give us a buzz over the weekend.

Haven't forgot;)

If not the weekend next week.8)

gareth08
07-01-08, 07:48 PM
I should have some CRC membership stuff on Wednesday for anyone that needs it.:D

I' m just waiting for Dave to work out his PC:rolleyes: Could be a long wait though:mrgreen:

Purple AK
07-01-08, 07:51 PM
I should have some CRC membership stuff on Wednesday for anyone that needs it.:D

I' m just waiting for Dave to work out his PC:rolleyes: Could be a long wait though:mrgreen:
Gareth. Chuck me your email and I'll send some over ;)

Noel
07-01-08, 08:02 PM
Hi Gareth,

Hope to make it as well, cob also in bits, but will be good to get out????? :(

gareth08
07-01-08, 08:06 PM
Hi Gareth,

Hope to make it as well, cob also in bits, but will be good to get out????? :(

Chris,
You have Pm;)

Noel,

Be good to see you.:D

Purple AK
07-01-08, 08:21 PM
Chris,
You have Pm;)

And you have mail :D

gareth08
07-01-08, 08:23 PM
And you have mail :D

Cheers mate :D

tonym
07-01-08, 08:33 PM
I should have some CRC membership stuff on Wednesday for anyone that needs it.

Does this mean you're coming back into the fold Gareth :)

gareth08
07-01-08, 09:10 PM
Does this mean you're coming back into the fold Gareth :)

Don't push you're luck mate :mrgreen: ;)

dave.n
07-01-08, 09:38 PM
Oi !

Gareth
Look in your inbox I sent everything over at 5:30 before you had even started your van up after our telephone call.

Don't give me all this Billy and his rubbish PC. I have no probs now.:mrgreen:

gareth08
07-01-08, 09:44 PM
Oi !

Gareth
Look in your inbox I sent everything over at 5:30 before you had even started your van up after our telephone call.

Don't give me all this Billy and his rubbish PC. I have no probs now.:mrgreen:

Yeah I've got them now didn't arrive till 9-45pm:confused:

Anyway you still have a serious problem with your pc I just don't know how to fix the operator:mrgreen::D

Andy S
07-02-08, 06:20 PM
Next Midweek meet is next Wednesday 13/02/08 at
Newnham Court Inn ( Notcutts gdn centre )

From around 8pm

gareth08
08-02-08, 08:16 PM

From around 8pm

Hopefully might even get the Cob there this meet. see how Saturday goes:o

Purple AK
08-02-08, 08:21 PM
Hopefully might even get the Cob there this meet. see how Saturday goes:o
Hows the bonnet coming along?

gareth08
08-02-08, 08:35 PM
Hows the bonnet coming along?

Collecting dust at the end of the garage:(

Haven't got round to that bit yet as I'm still finishing off the front and rear suspension and the sump as I've had to cut it down by another 1":o

Hopefully I will get that lot finished Saturday give it a run then maybe get round to the bonnet the following weekend. Still not sure if I will get the bonnet to fit with the manifold I'm running so not sure weather to go fuel injection route , lower the engine (again and cut another 2" out the sump) , or some other idea that i've not thought of yet:eek:

Oh and once thats sorted I've got to repaint it. Might go white with blue stripes:D

P.s A public thanks for collecting the bonnet for me as well mate.;)

Miket
08-02-08, 09:30 PM
Oh and once thats sorted I've got to repaint it. Might go white with blue stripes:D

Join the SW gay club. ;) :D :D :D

gareth08
08-02-08, 10:16 PM
Join the SW gay club. ;) :D :D

Yeah,

Forgot to add that I might also move to Newton abbott and start wearing womens clothes , get a wheelchair and get a bus pass so I might blend in a little better. :D:D:D;):mrgreen:

Miket
08-02-08, 10:23 PM
Yeah,

Forgot to add that I might also move to Newton abbott and start wearing womens clothes , get a wheelchair and get a bus pass so I might blend in a little better. :D;):mrgreen:

Sorry mate, you couldn't blend in anywhere. :rolleyes: ;) ;) :D :D

gareth08
08-02-08, 10:26 PM
Sorry mate, you couldn't blend in anywhere. :rolleyes: ;) ;) :D :D

Thanks very much for that you silly old to55er:D

Miket
08-02-08, 10:42 PM
Thanks very much for that you silly old to55er:D

See, you can't even spell tosser properly. :twisted: ;) :D :D and less of the old

gareth08
08-02-08, 10:52 PM
See, you can't even spell tosser properly. :twisted: ;) :D :D and less of the old

Old,
You're ancient so I think you're new name from now should be YODA:D

As it goes I can see a uncany likeness;)

Noel
10-02-08, 04:34 PM
Old,
You're ancient so I think you're new name from now should be YODA:D

As it goes I can see a uncany likeness;)

Wow Mike, what a compliment..... the wisest and most powerful Jedi Master no less :D

dave.n
12-02-08, 03:10 PM

From around 8pm

bump bump:-D

gareth08
12-02-08, 08:15 PM
bump bump:-D

wonder if it's going to as foggy as it is now:(

went out this morning and visibility was 5hit cleared about 2pm and noe 5hit again:(

Wonder if the fog light works on the cob:rolleyes:

dave.n
12-02-08, 08:34 PM
wonder if it's going to as foggy as it is now:(

went out this morning and visibility was 5hit cleared about 2pm and noe 5hit again:(

Wonder if the fog light works on the cob:rolleyes:

Have to say if I do come it won't be in the cob.

Can't see a thing with the lights on the cob.

Bought them new "extra super fantastic daylight zenon double sunlight lazerbeam bulbs" A box of swanvesters would be better. Should have gone for the Best and May's

gareth08
12-02-08, 08:41 PM

Bought them new "extra super fantastic daylight zenon double sunlight lazerbeam bulbs" A box of swanvesters would be better. Should have gone for the Best and May's

You should eat more carrots:D:D

Purple AK
12-02-08, 08:44 PM

Run some decent earths in Dave ;)

slogger
12-02-08, 08:48 PM

You want to try and drive a 1909 Fiat in the thick fog with acetylene lamps. No electricary here! Scary isn't the word........

dave.n
12-02-08, 08:50 PM
Run some decent earths in Dave ;)

Hi Chris
Done all that and fitted new relays so the front lights are fed directly and have huge amounts of power. They are just 5hit lights I think.
The bulbs cost me 2 the pair and are supposed to be very good. They are 21 over here and the jeepney drivers recon they are too dear and won't pay more than 18pence for a halogen bulb.

Purple AK
12-02-08, 08:56 PM
Hi Chris
Done all that and fitted new relays so the front lights are fed directly and have huge amounts of power. They are just 5hit lights I think.
The bulbs cost me 2 the pair and are supposed to be very good. They are 21 over here and the jeepney drivers recon they are too dear and won't pay more than 18pence for a halogen bulb.

Halogen bulbs are 2 each over here (from Motor Factors) Mine are brighter than a bright thing

Clarkson
13-02-08, 12:04 PM
Hi Chris

Try realigning them,there are probably pointing on the floor.;)

Mine are ok.