PDA

View Full Version : Put side vents on

Dixie
06-01-08, 04:25 PM
Just put the Stainless side vents from Bob at Cobretti. They look great, and at 45 each, good value I think.

Also just made up the location brakets for the Jack Stands, not as easy as first thought. Didn't realise just how much of an angle the brackets that fitted the Bump bars and Over riders were. Should look great when done, I am going to put a large round white sticker on the doors as per the race cars, I prefer the sporty look.

However it may all be in vain, I am fitting a conservatory onto my house, so may have to sell it to finance it, but will get a Grinall Scorpion 3 wheeler to replace it, they are half the value of the Cobra, but still great fun, and will still turn heads, then put the balance against the conservatory. Not sure yet, depends on how cheaply I can build it for. Difficult to justy so much money sat in the garage for 6 months of the year. I have only done 265 miles in it since May 2007.

john cohen
06-01-08, 04:36 PM
Just put the Stainless side vents from Bob at Cobretti. They look great, and at 45 each, good value I think.

Also just made up the location brakets for the Jack Stands, not as easy as first thought. Didn't realise just how much of an angle the brackets that fitted the Bump bars and Over riders were. Should look great when done, I am going to put a large round white sticker on the doors as per the race cars, I prefer the sporty look.

However it may all be in vain, I am fitting a conservatory onto my house, so may have to sell it to finance it, but will get a Grinall Scorpion 3 wheeler to replace it, they are half the value of the Cobra, but still great fun, and will still turn heads, then put the balance against the conservatory. Not sure yet, depends on how cheaply I can build it for. Difficult to justy so much money sat in the garage for 6 months of the year. I have only done 265 miles in it since May 2007.
Hi Dixie I only have 3000 miles on my cob and its been on the road sinse 2002 hang on to it m8 .

John

Dixie
07-01-08, 07:24 PM
Hi John.

You are probably right. I had it out on Sunday to do some bits and bobs, got the juices flowing again.

Once I have done the wheels in 2 tone aluminium/Black with some fake spinners, plus got all the shinny bits on, will hopefully fall for it again.

Mark