PDA

View Full Version : Thames Valley Meet - 20th Jan

conrod
16-01-08, 09:25 PM
A quick reminder about the next meet before the Thames Valley forum gets consolidated!

The Swan at Three Mile Cross 1/2 mile from M4 J11, starting at 12:15. I'll be there even if it's pelting down (which it probably will be) - but it would be good to see you guys even if it's tin-top weather.

Steve - I'll bring the vacuum gauge with me!

Noel
16-01-08, 09:42 PM
A quick reminder about the next meet before the Thames Valley forum gets consolidated!

The Swan at Three Mile Cross 1/2 mile from M4 J11, starting at 12:15. I'll be there even if it's pelting down (which it probably will be) - but it would be good to see you guys even if it's tin-top weather.

Steve - I'll bring the vacuum gauge with me!

If I can get my diff in by then I'll be there

legend
17-01-08, 10:11 AM
If I can get my diff in by then I'll be there

I cant see me getting my diff in by sunday so will be in tintop.

Sidecarbod
17-01-08, 11:11 AM
If the weathers OK I'll be along for a blast. I could bring Nobby as he has dismantled his car and lost all the bits! :D

I think Graham is fitting an ejector seat or something equally daft to his!

clive a brown
17-01-08, 11:30 AM
Alan, Family duties I'm afraid - have a good day

have had a idea for a HUD (head up display) on my rev limiter and need a blast to check it out - see you all soon

Clive

chedz
17-01-08, 02:03 PM
I think Graham is fitting an ejector seat or something equally daft to his!

I'll be there, perhaps I should give Nick a lift, he would be really good test for my new seat hydraulics ;)

Tony, if you aren't taking a car full of ladies give me a shout if you wanna ride. Though my car might make your Crendon seem a bit tame when you get it!!! ;)

shadow
17-01-08, 03:52 PM
I wont be able to make it as its her birthday and it wouldn't go down well.........sweet....I'll be there!

hmm, ok I'll try n make the next one!

v8steve007
17-01-08, 06:44 PM
Sorry guys have my children this weekend !!! could do with giving the cob a blast ! just to see if it stays together lol

oiler0
17-01-08, 09:37 PM
i will pop in to see what,s new ?

DELAGE
17-01-08, 09:42 PM
I cant see me getting my diff in by sunday so will be in tintop.

Nor can I matey, dont forget the pie :rolleyes:

tourdefrance
18-01-08, 11:34 AM
If I can borrow some petrol money from management!! I will be there .

tourdefrance
18-01-08, 11:35 AM
Steve

chedz
18-01-08, 11:39 AM
Weather forcast on the BBC shows 3 raindrops for Sunday :(

DELAGE
18-01-08, 11:56 AM
Steve

Squadron leader ever thought about changing your handle to DAMP TANK :D:rolleyes:

Nobby
18-01-08, 07:25 PM
I'll be there, perhaps I should give Nick a lift, he would be really good test for my new seat hydraulics ;)

Tony, if you aren't taking a car full of ladies give me a shout if you wanna ride. Though my car might make your Crendon seem a bit tame when you get it!!! ;)

Oh Its really sweet that you are squabbling over who gets to give me a lift!! :)

legend
18-01-08, 07:40 PM
I'm wondering what Graham is talking about if i had one lady i'd be happy if i had enough to fill a car i think we'd stay in bed.

stevee8
18-01-08, 08:09 PM
I take it you're making reasonable progress with the Crendon Tony?

legend
18-01-08, 09:06 PM
Hi Steve, slow progress with the Crendon but will crack on soon, wish i could say the same about the ladies(before anyone else say it)

I will bring it to your May meet mate.

DELAGE
19-01-08, 10:19 AM
I'm wondering what Graham is talking about if i had one lady i'd be happy if i had enough to fill a car i think we'd stay in bed.

Sounds like Gay is the way forward :rolleyes:

conrod
19-01-08, 10:36 AM
Thanks for the replies guys - look like there should be a reasonable turn-out, but probably tintops in the main!

I've double-booked myself tomorrow (well, the management has actually, but as she pointed out, I hadn't put the meet on the calendar so it's my fault!), so I won't be able to get there until around 1pm.

See you tomorrow.

tourdefrance
19-01-08, 01:06 PM
I dont know about a car full of totty we think Tony has got something going with John Kerr!!!?

DELAGE
19-01-08, 02:24 PM
I dont know about a car full of totty we think Tony has got something going with John Kerr!!!?

Rumor has it Legand is moving in with John at his work shop :rolleyes:

legend
19-01-08, 03:26 PM
tourdefrance;222353]I dont know about a car full of totty we think Tony has got something going with John Kerr!!!?[/QUOTE]

Hi Steve, if you are curious about my sexuality please feel free to bring Jo along tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!

DELAGE
19-01-08, 08:19 PM
tourdefrance;222353]I dont know about a car full of totty we think Tony has got something going with John Kerr!!!?

Hi Steve, if you are curious about my sexuality please feel free to bring Jo along tomorrow!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Wowoooooooooooooooo what a nice boy :p!!!!!!!!!!!

Sidecarbod
20-01-08, 09:27 AM
Weather is looking a bit tooooooooo dodgy for my liking :(

I guess I'll have to spend the day with the missus!

Pete

Noel
20-01-08, 10:21 AM
Just checked BBC News 24 and Met Office forecasts, dry and very mild until approx 18:00 then scattered showers!!

It would be rude not to?? ;)

Noel
21-01-08, 10:12 AM
Weather is looking a bit tooooooooo dodgy for my liking :(

I guess I'll have to spend the day with the missus!

Pete

Smart a*se!! :oops:

Got there but had to come back straight away, kept moving so stayed dry, rain stopped when we got back to the M25. Better luck next time?

Sidecarbod
21-01-08, 10:24 AM
Smart a*se!! :oops:

Got there but had to come back straight away, kept moving so stayed dry, rain stopped when we got back to the M25. Better luck next time?

Weird thing is that it did not rain in Bagshot! I felt bad about not going to the meet but by then had arranged to do other stuff. I don't feel so bad now! Cheers for letting me know that it rained Noel!

(Hope that you did not get too wet!:D)

Pete.

Noel
21-01-08, 10:28 AM
A long way to go just to use a toilet?? :rolleyes: