PDA

View Full Version : February meet

gonzo
01-02-08, 07:28 PM
Hi Kev'
Are you having a meeting on Sunday as the weather is looking good so far.

I will come if you lot are going.

Cheers MIKE <A.K.A. GONZO- the convert.>

kayjayd
01-02-08, 07:56 PM
Yeh - just forgot to post. I need to watch your weather forecast though cos mine said its going to be sh*t :D

ldtopham
01-02-08, 08:32 PM
I am fetling mine so won't make it. I kind of figured the even worse weather was on the way so have pulled the car in bits again. Catch up later in the year when the suns out;)

Ricky
01-02-08, 09:01 PM
I am fetling mine so won't make it. I kind of figured the even worse weather was on the way so have pulled the car in bits again. Catch up later in the year when the suns out;)

What you doing to it now?

ldtopham
01-02-08, 09:53 PM
I've seen the light and am fitting an LS!

Miket
01-02-08, 10:00 PM
I've seen the light and am fitting an LS!

http://smiles2k.net/smiles/big_smiles/super_smilies007.gifhttp://smiles2k.net/smiles/big_smiles/super_smilies007.gifhttp://smiles2k.net/smiles/big_smiles/super_smilies007.gif

Purple AK
01-02-08, 10:04 PM
What Mike Said :rolleyes:

ldtopham
01-02-08, 10:12 PM
I am honest! I have now got my Lucas Switch fitted and just need to put the dash back in:rolleyes::D

N/S louvre to fit, MAP sensor and TPS to fit for my data logger, dash to re-trim, heater floor vents to connect up, fuel sender to look at and a few other bits to do.

ldtopham
01-02-08, 10:20 PM
Chris, I felt a bit dumb the other day. I sent Team 3 an e-mail asking what lacquer or finish type was on the polished ali rims as I wanted to remove it so that I could give them a good ole polish. Short and simple reply was there is no protective finish! I thought they had far too much lustre to be bare but I guess not. I'll leave them a while to dull then polish, they're too shiny for my liking:) How have yours stood the test of time? They're the most time consuming part to clean. I rinse with cold water, leave to dry, wipe any excess water off where I can get to then wipe over with WD or the likes.

Purple AK
01-02-08, 10:39 PM
I didn't think they were laquered Lee :confused: Mine show the black of polishing that you would expect from plain alloy. Frankly I can say that I have only given them maybe 4 good polishes in the three years I have had them! They are due a going over as we speak as they are showing a few white marks from the last 3 months of winter use! But to be honest nothing that 5 minutes with Autoglym won't bring up :cool: "You Pays Your Money" I guess ;)

kayjayd
02-02-08, 01:42 PM
Unfortunately I can't make tomorrow, family commitments, have a good meet and see you in March.

woody
02-02-08, 02:40 PM
hi just brought my first ac need to know where to meet and dates if poss i live in iron bridge in shropshire thanks woody

gonzo
07-02-08, 06:58 PM
hi just brought my first ac need to know where to meet and dates if poss i live in iron bridge in shropshire thanks woody
Hi Woody ,
You have a long trip for the "Yorkshire meeting" mate if you are in Shropshire.

anyway I'm sure you will be welcome.

GONZO,