PDA

View Full Version : Next meet

westborne
27-02-08, 07:31 AM
Just a reminder that the next meet is this coming Sunday at the Ley Arms Kenn nr Exeter

Yes I know its Mothers day - so bring her !!

( I would suggest for those going that you turn up a little earlier as the pub will probably get crowded)

I will call them to remind them to reserve us some space

Neil O
27-02-08, 03:14 PM
Can't bring my mum, her charcoal tablets have run out.;)

Miket
27-02-08, 03:32 PM
Can't bring my mum, her charcoal tablets have run out.;)

Scrounge some trade plates a come in the Crendon. ;) :D

I believe it pulls like a 747 taking off. :D :D :D

Chimeara
27-02-08, 06:46 PM
Im going to get to this one to although no mother to bring either.

Going to be busy for the forseeable weekends and meets so going to come to this one and catch up with everyone.

Will hopefully dig the banana suit out and bring the bike if the weather is good.

Hope all goes well with your SVA Neil.

Does trailer hire equal a carvery again now then lol

andy l
27-02-08, 07:36 PM
Im going to get to this one to although no mother to bring either.

Going to be busy for the forseeable weekends and meets so going to come to this one and catch up with everyone.

Will hopefully dig the banana suit out and bring the bike if the weather is good.

Hope all goes well with your SVA Neil.

Does trailer hire equal a carvery again now then lol

Antony, will bring the lifters up sunday, thats if i can find them ? Andy

westborne
28-02-08, 06:41 AM
Listen Anthony

a couple of complaints

The jockey wheel on the trailer needs a tyre !!!
The latches on the ramp need new security pins - a piece of bent wire and an old bolt really wont do !!

I do think that for the cost of the hire - (ie one Carvery at the Ley Arms) you need to upgrade the equipment.

Wanna bet Neil turns up after you've eaten?

See you Sunday - Mike I will call the Ley arms and remind them to reserve tables.

If anybody gets there before me - could you go to the bar and grab some "reserved" plaques please and put them out? - Ta

Chimeara
28-02-08, 06:54 PM
Chris

Lets get a few things straight before we nit pick at the build quality of the trailer.

It was only actually hired for one day so I think a pudding will need to be ordered aswell to cover the cost of the use of it for the second day. Not to mention all of the speeding fines as you were still displaying my number plate.

Neil O
29-02-08, 11:58 AM
Antony, carvery and pudding are yours mate. Thanks for the trailer.:D
I won't be there early though, Harrison has a rugby match Sunday morning.

westborne
29-02-08, 04:18 PM
No speeding fines Ant - just bad backs -

Rang the Ley arms - its gonna be busy guys - she has let one table in the snug go for 4 people at 1

So I repeat - anyone ther early grab some reserved plaques and stick em out

pray for decent weather

Miket
29-02-08, 04:24 PM
Rang the Ley arms - its gonna be busy guys - she has let one table in the snug go for 4 people at 1

They will soon leave when they see us lot. ;) :D :D :D

westborne
01-03-08, 07:17 AM
Forecast looks OK Folks !!!

jimbo007
01-03-08, 01:52 PM
Hi
Can someone give me directions for the pub from plymouth (A38 ) as I have not been before.

Cheers
Jim Bond

Miket
01-03-08, 02:32 PM
Hi
Can someone give me directions for the pub from plymouth (A38 ) as I have not been before.

Cheers
Jim Bond

Hi Jim

Come down the A38 till you get to the Garage at the top of Haldon Hill, about 100 yds past you will see a slip road down to the left, I think it's signed to Ken or Kennford, follow the road till it joins the A380, after about 75 yds take the first exit on the left, at the top turn right over the bridge, follow that for approx 100 yds, after you have gone over the bridge the road bends to the left and there is a turning just on the right that takes you down through the village of Kenn, just as your are exiting the village you will see the Ley Arms on the right.
Maps of the world, country map search - powered by Multimap (http://www.multimap.com/maps/?&hloc=GB%7CEX67UW#t=l&map=50.65997,-3.52556%7C15%7C4&loc=GB:50.65997:-3.52556:16%7CEX67UW%7CEX6%207UW)

Hope you can make it. ;) :D :D

jimbo007
01-03-08, 03:44 PM
Cheers for the directions.
Cheers
Jim Bond:-D

andy l
01-03-08, 04:15 PM
Hi

Cheers
Jim Bond

Hi Jim
what time are you going to leave plymouth, give me a call if you want, i will send you a pm with my mob, Andy

Chimeara
01-03-08, 04:44 PM
Andy

Thanks, yeah please bring the lifters and il bring the cash. Is it still as we discussed at the show. Sorry for not getting in touch sooner.