PDA

View Full Version : March meet

JOHN C
29-02-08, 05:30 PM
Kev

Are we having a meet this sunday (2nd march)

philip600
29-02-08, 05:57 PM
I was hoping so as I've just got mine back together after hydraulic clutch conversion & new clutch so it could do with a test run but while writing this i've just realised it's Mothers Day !! so might need to see if I can get pass out ?
Phil.

philip600
10-03-08, 05:42 PM
Hi Northern Cobra owners,

Whats happening about North Yorkshire meeting ? Is it still going ?
John C posted a question asking if there was a meet on Sunday 2/3 ( first Sunday ) but no replies other than mine !
Has the day of the month for the meeting been changed & i've missed it ?
Would be good to know either way.

Regards Phil.

chiffer
12-03-08, 12:50 PM
As far as I know the meets are still on. Kev is the rep and I believe he was going to alternate each month with one at Kirby Hill and the other further north. Know doubt Kev will be along soon to clarify the situation.

kayjayd
12-03-08, 02:09 PM
WOOOPS, sorry all. Completely forgot about it the other Sunday :oops::confused: I've had tons going on at home and it completely slipped my mind.

I'm also on holiday first Sunday in April too. Does anyone fancy running the meet in April in my absence?

As far as the future goes I'll confirm a new more Northern venue this week and post a full years schedule of dates and venues.

chiffer
14-03-08, 04:09 PM
No sooner said than done. Can somebody tell me how to put smilies in the text.

Miket
14-03-08, 04:25 PM
No sooner said than done. Can somebody tell me how to put smilies in the text.

Click on User CP at the top left of homepage, halfway down click on Edit Options, scroll to the bottom of the page to message editor Interface and change settings to Enhanced Interface and then click on save setting at the bottom. :wink:

chiffer
15-03-08, 02:12 PM
Click on User CP at the top left of homepage, halfway down click on Edit Options, scroll to the bottom of the page to message editor Interface and change settings to Enhanced Interface and then click on save setting at the bottom. :wink:

Thanks Mike.:-D Slowly starting to get to grips with this computer, as all the kids have flown the nest.:)