PDA

View Full Version : LT77 Remote

johannlitherland
02-03-08, 04:44 PM
Afternoon all, got a question.

Does anyone have any technical sheets on the Sherpa van remote, as I have one but have come to a stump when trying to seperate the extended gear lever from the selector shaft. I have knocked out the scoll pin but can't seem to withdraw the leaver off the shaft. The dampener just seems to wobble about not allowing me any purchase to seperate the two. Should it just withdraw off? I don't want to damage it, has anyone just left it on and shortened the gear stick, if so how does this sit/look?

I have looked via the search function however pics and data sheets aren't present in the posts.

Cheers,
Johann

johannlitherland
03-03-08, 04:35 PM
Must be someone out there thats not got a chevy?

stevee8
04-03-08, 10:56 AM
I have a pdf scan re LT77 Johann.
Although it's not Sherpa specific it can't be million miles away.
It's too big to attach to a post on here but if you think it might be useful, PM me your email address and I will forward the file.

johannlitherland
04-03-08, 09:24 PM
Thanks Steve the pdf was very helpfull.

David Large
05-03-08, 06:05 AM
Johann

I have a very old article on how to modify a Sherpa remote for use in a cobra....this may be what you have already been sent but pm me if you want a copy.

David

johannlitherland
06-03-08, 06:32 PM
Johann

I have a very old article on how to modify a Sherpa remote for use in a cobra....this may be what you have already been sent but pm me if you want a copy.

David

Thanks David, I have sent you a PM.

Dixie
18-04-11, 03:06 PM
I have a pdf scan re LT77 Johann.
Although it's not Sherpa specific it can't be million miles away.
It's too big to attach to a post on here but if you think it might be useful, PM me your email address and I will forward the file.

Steve, I know this was a good while ago now, but any chance you sending me a copy please? Just brought a short remote. Thanks Mark

stevee8
24-04-11, 09:53 AM
Steve, I know this was a good while ago now, but any chance you sending me a copy please? Just brought a short remote. Thanks Mark

You have mail Mark.