PDA

View Full Version : I'm a prat

chris farrow
09-03-08, 12:40 PM
May thanks to the club yesterday for all the people who helped me with my brake bleeding troubles on my pilgrim sumo.
Especially to the guys who said check you havent got the callipers upside down and on the wrong side ( yes i had )
After many weekends of pushing the pedal and 2 easibleed kits and 2 litres of brake fluid later, i changed them over this morning, bled them once and after the 1st attempt Hay Presto i have brakes.
The moral of this story is if you are stuck on something "ask the club"

Cheers

slogger
09-03-08, 01:39 PM
May thanks to the club yesterday for all the people who helped me with my brake bleeding troubles on my pilgrim sumo.
Especially to the guys who said check you havent got the callipers upside down and on the wrong side ( yes i had )
After many weekends of pushing the pedal and 2 easibleed kits and 2 litres of brake fluid later, i changed them over this morning, bled them once and after the 1st attempt Hay Presto i have brakes.
The moral of this story is if you are stuck on something "ask the club"

Cheers

Well done that man.:D Would you like Rob to change your user name? We could start the Pratt/cock-up of the week award.;) At least you were honest. I'm sure many of the guys on here just slope off and say nothing.;)