PDA

View Full Version : Help on a few items please

starsailor
13-03-08, 03:11 PM
1. speedflow oil coolers, has anyone fitted one of these to a pilgrim mk3 with a chevvy 5.7? If so how many rows. Do you need to fit a remote oil filter or is there room for the sandwich plate and filter direct on the block?
2. Moto-Lita steering wheels, dished or flat and what OD?
3. The 2/3/2 clock layout looks the best to me, normally on a DAX, im building a pilgrim, i think i'll have to make my own dash for this, do you agree, will this cause me issues at SVA, Speedo/Tacho, Fuel level/water temp/oil press/voltmeter would the 7th gauge be oil temp?
4. Seats, Cobra roadstar SR/SS, Interior seating(Richfield RX1191)or the cobra cub? Any other suggestions? The interior seating one look good but lacks a little lateral support, i believe it has an interior steel tube frame.
Im just trying to get these issues resolved so i can order things up ready for when i need to fit them, as everyone knows the delivery times are terrible from everyone, pilgrim, well their just a disgrace.

craggle
13-03-08, 03:19 PM
7 gauges on my Dax are...

Rev counter
Speedo
Oil temp
Oil pressure
Water temp
Fuel gauge
Ammeter.

Dax normally supply a volt meter but I brought my own gauges from Smiths and prefer a ammeter as I think they show more about the state of your battery and charging system. I did have to modify the loom to fit it though.

starsailor
13-03-08, 03:51 PM
Thanks pal, stunning looking car, very nice, i think Dax is the way forward

Sidecarbod
13-03-08, 04:02 PM
Don't order your gauges from Pigrim (spelt correctly :D)
They use ETB gauges which are fine, but you may as well order them from ETB. Their service is as far from Pigrims as you can get. (Its bloody good!)

Just google ETB.

Pete

By the way its not that Dax's are the way to go, it's just that its Craigs' car!

(I bet when he was a kid even his lego models were better than all his mates!)

slogger
13-03-08, 04:52 PM
.....By the way its not that Dax's are the way to go, it's just that its Craigs' car!

(I bet when he was a kid even his lego models were better than all his mates!)

LOL You have a point there Pete!:-D I wanted to burn mine after seeing the pics of Craig's Cob.:confused:

craggle
13-03-08, 06:09 PM
Stop it, Your making me blushhttp://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f8/littleblue71/smilies/thblushing.gif

Cheers guys

The seats in mine are Richfield or Interior seating as they are now called (RX1191)
Very comfortable and great for the slightly larger gentleman;)

Craig.

Miket
13-03-08, 06:11 PM
LOL You have a point there Pete!:-D I wanted to burn mine after seeing the pics of Craig's Cob.:confused:

It will look nice, it never gets wet. :twisted: :D :D :D