PDA

View Full Version : Next SW meet

westborne
17-03-08, 07:49 AM
The next meet will be on Sunday the 6th April at the Ley Arms - I'm posting early cos I will be in Australia for the birth of my first Grandson - ( I know difficult to believe - I look too young! )

I think Neil is away as well so I will ask Mike T to confirm with the Pub

Have a good time folks - see you in May !!

BRA Cobra
17-03-08, 05:34 PM
Hi,

As much as I would love to make this one I can't as i am in a bodybuilding comp (hide the sniggers!), I am really keen to meet up with Cobra owners in this area though and will make sure to make the next one.

Hope you all have fun!

Neil O
18-03-08, 05:41 PM
Hi,

As much as I would love to make this one I can't as i am in a bodybuilding comp (hide the sniggers!), I am really keen to meet up with Cobra owners in this area though and will make sure to make the next one.

Hope you all have fun!

Sorry, couldn't help it, I sniggered. ;)

Actually, I'm still sniggering, I'll let you know when I stop.........:-D

I am only 9 years old though, so I think it's ok.;)

BRA Cobra
19-03-08, 09:19 AM
A man needs something to do in his spare time when he's not tinkering with his car or shopping with his other half!

Miket
31-03-08, 09:49 AM
The next meet will be on Sunday the 6th April at the Ley Arms - I'm posting early cos I will be in Australia for the birth of my first Grandson - ( I know difficult to believe - I look too young! )

I think Neil is away as well so I will ask Mike T to confirm with the Pub

Have a good time folks - see you in May !!

Just a reminder chaps, as Chris is away sunning himself. :D :D

Noel
31-03-08, 09:56 AM
Hi Mike, where is the Ley Arms?

Might be down that way this weekend, if we take the Cob...........?

Miket
31-03-08, 10:16 AM
Hi Mike, where is the Ley Arms?

Might be down that way this weekend, if we take the Cob...........?

Here you are Noel. ;) ;) you will be welcome with or without the Cob

Ley Arms, The Directions, Heavitree Brewery, Pubs in Exeter, Devon and the South West, Bar Jobs, Management and Tenancy Opportunities (http://www.heavitreebrewery.co.uk/House/Exeter/Ley+Arms%272C+The/map/)

http://www.nutdevon.org.uk/pdffiles/LeyArms.pdf

Noel
31-03-08, 10:35 AM
Thanks Mike, :cool:

Chimeara
31-03-08, 06:34 PM
Il be there aswell Mike, never know might even bring the latest chick aswell its her turn to buy lunch.

Need a chat with you about some things aswell so your first pint is free, shes buying that to hee hee.

Miket
31-03-08, 09:52 PM
Il be there aswell Mike, never know might even bring the latest chick aswell its her turn to buy lunch.

Need a chat with you about some things aswell so your first pint is free, shes buying that to hee hee.

Might, you better had bring her so I can give her the once over, don't want my best mechanic getting a dose. :( ;) :D :D

I'd better not bring the AK either, might come out of the pub and find just an AK body and chassis sitting on the tarmac. :D :D

Chimeara
01-04-08, 06:37 AM
Indeed Mike, if you could just give the rear hub carrier nuts and front suspension parts a squirt of wd40 over the weekend it may make it a little easier for me to get them off. Im still waiting for such parts from a Jaguar parts supply company.

Lets hope for good weather.

Noel, looking forward to meeting you also.

andy l
01-04-08, 09:10 PM
Hi All

Might be working :mad:, but trying to get out of it :), if i cant have a good meet, all the best. Andy ;)

Noel
03-04-08, 10:43 AM
Indeed Mike, if you could just give the rear hub carrier nuts and front suspension parts a squirt of wd40 over the weekend it may make it a little easier for me to get them off. Im still waiting for such parts from a Jaguar parts supply company.

Lets hope for good weather.

Noel, looking forward to meeting you also.

Hi Mike/Anthony,

Heading off tomorrow in the Cob to sunny Paignton so will see you all on Sunday, looking forward to meeting you all. What time do you meet up at?

Miket
03-04-08, 03:17 PM
Hi Mike/Anthony,

Heading off tomorrow in the Cob to sunny Paignton so will see you all on Sunday, looking forward to meeting you all. What time do you meet up at?

From 12 noon onwards, see ya there. ;) :D :D don't know how many will be there, Chris and Neil are away sunning themselves. 8) 8)

Noel
05-04-08, 04:43 PM
Everyone still up for the meet tomorrow, or will I be the only one there in the snow with a Cobra? ;) :cool:

Miket
05-04-08, 04:45 PM
Everyone still up for the meet tomorrow, or will I be the only one there in the snow with a Cobra? ;) :cool:

See you tomorrow mate, just asked if you where in Devon on your last post. ;);) ;)

Noel
05-04-08, 04:46 PM
Just replied on the other post.....could go on all evening?? ;)

TINKA
05-04-08, 05:18 PM
Noel the wimps in Devon will leave their cars at home if it is raining :twisted: :twisted:. The other year Big Tony, Purple AK, Crendon Man and myself all travelled to the kit car show at Exeter only to find we were the only ones their in cobras, It was only a little bit of rain, well yes it was cold as well
:(:(

Miket
05-04-08, 05:23 PM
Noel the wimps in Devon will leave their cars at home if it is raining :twisted: :twisted:. The other year Big Tony, Purple AK, Crendon Man and myself all travelled to the kit car show at Exeter only to find we were the only ones their in cobras, It was only a little bit of rain, well yes it was cold as well

http://img57.echo.cx/img57/3364/sc0421pv.gifhttp://img57.echo.cx/img57/3364/sc0421pv.gif

Noel
05-04-08, 05:41 PM

It will give me plenty of ammo if they do ;)

andy l
05-04-08, 06:50 PM

And some of us had their cars on the club stand, not outside, :p;), iam not working, jobs been cancelled :D see you Sunday, Andy :mrgreen:

Purple AK
05-04-08, 07:26 PM
Ah 2004!! I remember it well :cool: Took me a week to dry the carpets out :rolleyes: :mrgreen:

westborne
06-04-08, 03:43 AM
Tinka has conveniently forgotten that last year non of the three (Tink + Tony M + Mr Bling)brought their Cobs - all came in Tin Tops.

(And proceeded to get the women drunk !)

It was like the invasion of the Barbarians !!

Any way - have a good time - sorry I cant be there but have to bear the 30 deg sunshine in Perth for another week.

ti
06-04-08, 10:10 PM
Tinka has conveniently forgotten that last year non of the three (Tink + Tony M + Mr Bling)brought their Cobs - all came in Tin Tops.

(And proceeded to get the women drunk !)

It was like the invasion of the Barbarians !!

Any way - have a good time - sorry I cant be there but have to bear the 30 deg sunshine in Perth for another week.

Found my mum yet Chris ?!?

westborne
07-04-08, 01:20 AM
no - she's obviously hiding from me !!!