PDA

View Full Version : Midlands breakfast meet

kurrmet
26-03-08, 08:03 PM
Hi all

I have spoken to the organisers of this event and they would very much like to have an idea of the numbers that are intending to come so they can set aside an area for us to use.:-D. I am aware that the numbers on the day will depend on the weather but if you intend to come please can you add you name to the list below.

I am aware that there are number of cobra's in redditch who have shown interest in coming along so it is my intention to have a small group / convoy as it will cause a few looks on the motorway

List :-

Kurrmet & Tony D

Nick S
26-03-08, 08:06 PM
Hi all

I have spoken to the organisers of this event and they would very much like to have an idea of the numbers that are intending to come so they can set aside an area for us to use.:-D. I am aware that the numbers on the day will depend on the weather but if you intend to come please can you add you name to the list below.

I am aware that there are number of cobra's in redditch who have shown interest in coming along so it is my intention to have a small group / convoy as it will cause a few looks on the motorway

Kurrmet & Tony D

Hi Ian,

Can you point me in the direction of times / dates / address, I am interested

Nick.

kurrmet
26-03-08, 08:12 PM
Hi Ian,

Can you point me in the direction of times / dates / address, I am interested

Nick.

Thanks You Nick

I know I would forget something like the date :confused: Well it is On April 13th and the time is 9.00am.

I have added the web page for you to have a look at :-D

Midlands Breakast Club - the Midlands Breakfast Club (http://midlandsbreakfastclub.co.uk/index.htm)

VeeEight
26-03-08, 08:24 PM
Hi all

Kurrmet & Tony D
Kurrmet & Tony D
Phil & Sandy Blake

Nick S
26-03-08, 08:29 PM
Kurrmet & Tony D
Phil & Sandy Blake

Kurrmet & Tony D
Phil & Sandy Blake
Nick S ~ weather and ever increasing amount of jobs permitting

tonym
26-03-08, 09:14 PM
Would come Iain, but probably heading off to the Detling show that day :cool:

Nick S
26-03-08, 09:18 PM
Would come Iain, but probably heading off to the Detling show that day :cool:

That's a bugger, Jane is coming and I was going to see if you and Julie fancied a bite & a blast :-):-):-)

tonym
26-03-08, 09:19 PM
That's a bugger, Jane is coming and I was going to see if you and Julie fancied a bite & a blast :-):-):-)

We're free most evenings nick, I appreciate you have the children but if you and Jane get chance, give me a call :D

oldcobber
26-03-08, 10:36 PM
Kurrmet & Tony D
Phil & Sandy Blake

Hi all,

Two more, maybe 1 extra passenger. Not sure if Speck can make it.

Kurrmet & Tony D
Phil & Sandy Blake
Bob +1
Ian (stabber)

Bob

David Large
26-03-08, 11:05 PM
Some of the Walsall guys are coming

Kurrmet & Tony D
Phil & Sandy Blake
Bob +1
Ian (stabber)
David Large
Boyze
Cobrageoff
Steve
A new bloke from Telford we met on Sunday at Weston park (forgot his name)
Mark (maybe)

Cheers

DL

badcob
26-03-08, 11:48 PM
yes i will commit put me + one on the list.speck

kurrmet
31-03-08, 08:52 AM
Time for a Bump :D

oldcobber
01-04-08, 10:09 AM
Flat battery or buggered starter??? he he

Bob

RCCob
05-04-08, 09:47 PM
Hi all

Kurrmet & Tony D

Hope its not to late to add the wife and I to the list, I was supposed to be working but have managed to get someone to swap days with me.

Regards Russ & Jane

kurrmet
06-04-08, 08:23 AM
Hope its not to late to add the wife and I to the list, I was supposed to be working but have managed to get someone to swap days with me.

Regards Russ & Jane

No Problem at all Russ, I look forward meeting you at Cosford next weekend weather permitting :rolleyes::rolleyes: As it snowing at the moment.

DG.V8
06-04-08, 09:30 AM
Hi Ian, Hi all

Hopefully I'll try and make it, weather permitting!!

Best wishes Doug

VeeEight
06-04-08, 01:04 PM
Iain

Are you arranging, for us to meet up on the way there. It would be nice if we can turn up in a COBRA convoy.

Phil

kurrmet
07-04-08, 07:07 PM
Iain

Are you arranging, for us to meet up on the way there. It would be nice if we can turn up in a COBRA convoy.

Phil

Hi Phil

I agree that a number of cobra in convoy would be very nice. At the moment we have four going from redditch / bromsgrove so i am thinking at the moment that we meet up at Hopwood services on the M42. Would that be suitable for you:)

I will do a final post at the end of the week when we know what the weather will be like and it will give me chance to speak to the other local members

VeeEight
07-04-08, 10:42 PM
Iain

Hopwood Services would be fine for me, no more than 30 mins from home.
Fingers crossed that the weather will be good to us.

Phil

DG.V8
07-04-08, 11:32 PM
Hi Iain

Count me in + 1 it's straight down the M40 from Coventry for me, will meet you guy's at Hopwood services, any idea what time?

Cheers Doug

woody
21-06-08, 11:18 AM
will be there woody are you planing convoy if so where to meet thanks woody

DG.V8
21-06-08, 12:21 PM
Hi Ian, weather permitting I'll tag along, if you guy's are going in convoy where are you planning to meet!

Cheers Doug

davep
21-06-08, 04:53 PM
Weather and alarm clock permitting you can count me in :-)

Dave