PDA

View Full Version : An idea to stop the same old questions coming up

Neil O
27-03-08, 05:20 PM
I've hung around this forum for a couple of years now and have noticed that many of the questions that come up are repeats of earlier posts.

I'm sure that I'm as guilty as the next man (or woman) of doing this.

Members who have been here for ages must be driven mad by it!

I don't think its the fault of the person who puts up the repeat post, its just the way of the world and I know that there is the search facility but that can mean reading through hundreds of old posts.

Obviously my thing is Sumo's and the self centring of the steering, bumpsteer, diff brackets, rear tow, coolant system, and other stuff comes up loads.

Would it be possible to submit an "article" type post that could be checked by an administrator and then posted in an area of the forum as a "how to fix this or that" type thing? (Maybe an adminstrator could even request an article post from a member).

A copy of them could even be sent to Dax, Pilgrim, etc...they might even fix the issues before supplying the kit. (Oh look, a flying pig!)

Anyway, just a thought.

Neil ;):-D:twisted:

Ps sorry Pete.:p

dingocooke
27-03-08, 05:24 PM
piss taking fecker!!!! Brill...

slogger
27-03-08, 06:41 PM
LOL...........:D:D:twisted:

mike gowland
27-03-08, 06:52 PM
Neil,

I love it!

I read your post before the original, but laughed even louder when I caught on. :)

kobra
27-03-08, 07:13 PM
I've hung around this forum for a couple of years now and have noticed that many of the questions that come up are repeats of earlier posts.

I'm sure that I'm as guilty as the next man (or woman) of doing this.

Members who have been here for ages must be driven mad by it!

I don't think its the fault of the person who puts up the repeat post, its just the way of the world and I know that there is the search facility but that can mean reading through hundreds of old posts.

Obviously my thing is Sumo's and the self centring of the steering, bumpsteer, diff brackets, rear tow, coolant system, and other stuff comes up loads.

Would it be possible to submit an "article" type post that could be checked by an administrator and then posted in an area of the forum as a "how to fix this or that" type thing? (Maybe an adminstrator could even request an article post from a member).

A copy of them could even be sent to Dax, Pilgrim, etc...they might even fix the issues before supplying the kit. (Oh look, a flying pig!)

Anyway, just a thought.

Neil ;):-D:twisted:

Ps sorry Pete.:p
While cutting my nails this morning i noticed a slight discolouration. Any one know why. (will that do Neil). :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Neil O
27-03-08, 11:47 PM
While cutting my nails this morning i noticed a slight discolouration. Any one know why. (will that do Neil). :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Ray, it's time to take the red tablet.;):???: