PDA

View Full Version : Thames Valley v SW meet

Noel
06-04-08, 05:40 PM
I don't know, 2" of snow or a sunny beach??? ;)

Thank you all for making us so welcome, nice run down the coast afterwards to Torquay with Stu and David (who earlier demonstrated that you could indeed drive a Cobra in red high heel shoes :shock:), we then went on down along the coast to Dartmouth, across on the ferry, then on down to Slapton Sands (where they practiced the D-day landings) for a photo :cool:. Blazing sunshine the whole day and really quite warm?

(Will post better/bigger images into gallery tomorrow)

stu e
06-04-08, 05:50 PM
Hi Noel
It was good to meet you and had a good drive back to Torquay, from where I was sat, an awesome soundtrack:D. Your car sounded and looked great. Slapton Sands is a great place to visit when the sea's rough.
Hope you have a good journey home and the weather's good for you.
Stu.

You shouldn't say too much about high heels the South West seems to have a bad enough reputation as it is.

andy l
06-04-08, 06:41 PM
Nice to see you all, and meet noel and his wife, chris and ben, hope you enjoyed the meet, lovely in the sun, mind had to wash the cob when i got home, covered with salt, all the best Andy ;)

stu e
07-04-08, 12:15 PM
had to wash the cob when i got home, covered with salt, all the best Andy ;)

Your lucky it was salt, I didn't notice that some bird ( feathered variety) had **** on my passenger seat:(, is that supposed to be lucky?
Now I know why Mike ( my new friend) wanted me to park under the tree:D.
Stu.