PDA

View Full Version : Hampshire - Anyone lend me a big jerry can?

AlexB
07-04-08, 12:56 PM
I need to put some petrol in the cobra before the MOT next week - can anyone lend me one of those big gerry cans so I don't have to do six million trips to the petrol station with the tiny green cans?

Clive
07-04-08, 01:00 PM
I need to put some petrol in the cobra before the MOT next week - can anyone lend me one of those big gerry cans so I don't have to do six million trips to the petrol station with the tiny green cans?

Hi Alex, I've got a couple you can borrow if you want to pick them up! ;)
What's wrong with a couple of the green plastic ones?

AlexB
07-04-08, 01:02 PM
Haha, I'll be there in five minutes.

They are tiny. My car drinks fuel atm as the carbs are not set up properly - I dont want to run out half way to my mates garage! Want to put in 30 or so's worth.

Miket
07-04-08, 03:13 PM
Put a few gallons in, leave early for MOT and drive to your nearest petrol station, problem solved. :confused: :confused: ;) :D

the rock doc
07-04-08, 03:52 PM

Careful where you fill up as I know my local Sainsbury's goes mental when I try to fill up a couple of jerry cans for my ride on mower etc.

Otherwise I can fill up for you over here but it will cost you a MASSIVE 11p/Ltr!!!!!

What weight is carry on luggage????

Noel
07-04-08, 04:37 PM
Why not try Venezuela (5th largest oil producer apparently?)

A huge 0.07p per litre at the moment :shock::shock:

stevey
07-04-08, 05:51 PM
Careful where you fill up as I know my local Sainsbury's goes mental when I try to fill up a couple of jerry cans for my ride on mower etc.

Otherwise I can fill up for you over here but it will cost you a MASSIVE 11p/Ltr!!!!!

What weight is carry on luggage???? Hi Rob where the hell are you cutting grass in Quatar?????:mrgreen:
Steve

ss64ii
07-04-08, 05:58 PM
Got one here if you need it, in Basingstoke, work in Fleet.

AlexB
07-04-08, 06:57 PM
Ooh, thanks mate. PMed!

the rock doc
08-04-08, 01:50 AM
Hi Rob where the hell are you cutting grass in Quatar?????:mrgreen:
Steve

You would be suprised!!!!

As money is no object, everything is irrigated. In fact we have to be very careful during our lunchtime walks as the watering is automatic at that time of day.

Will take a pic for you today!!!!

the rock doc
08-04-08, 01:56 AM
Hi Rob where the hell are you cutting grass in Quatar?????:mrgreen:
Steve

Here you go, taken from the office roof last weekend!!!!!!!

Noel
08-04-08, 07:44 AM
And don't tell us that was "rush hour" as well :mrgreen:

AlexB
08-04-08, 07:46 AM
Haha, Looks lovely though eh.