PDA

View Full Version : Stripes...

steveym
08-04-08, 08:45 PM
Hi ALL,
Has anyone got any recommendations for a company in Sussex who can supply and fit vinyl stripes?

danny b
09-04-08, 06:56 PM
Hi ALL,
Has anyone got any recommendations for a company in Sussex who can supply and fit vinyl stripes?

Hi Steve,

Had some vinyl stripes fitted to my car not so long ago by creative fx in Bromley not too far from you the guys done a first class job, be aware though to be done properly the bonnet & boot have to be rapped & then the stripes cut by hand due to the curves this reflects in the price. If you are going to detling my car will be there for you to have a nose at:mrgreen::mrgreen:

Dan

cliffords
09-04-08, 07:20 PM
Steve

There is apparently a place at Broadbridge Heath, nr Horsham.
I have not used nor can recall the name, maybe a google search will do it.

steveym
10-04-08, 04:31 PM
Cheers guys....Dan I am going to Detling on Saturday but without my car....I guess there will be a few cob's with stripes there :-) so what car in particular am I looking out for?

Seb
10-04-08, 05:36 PM
Hi ALL,

Hi steve. My Cobra is getting stripped tomorrow by a guy 2 doors up from my workshop - Jon. He use to do Cobra's many years ago and specializes in custom race graphics. He's based near Guildford and a top lad. If your interested I can pass contact details about.

Seb

KevinW
10-04-08, 05:38 PM
seb - how you getting on? going to detling?
kevin

danny b
10-04-08, 08:18 PM
Cheers guys....Dan I am going to Detling on Saturday but without my car....I guess there will be a few cob's with stripes there :-) so what car in particular am I looking out for?

Hi Steve,

Sorry mate my car will be in the hall on the SE stand she has a racing toe bar on the front & twin alley fans in the nose if you still cant find me just ask one of the guys hanging round the stand:D

Dan

Seb
10-04-08, 09:10 PM
Hi Kevin,

The going is tough, which is a considerable understatement. But light is visible at the end of the tunnel. Having a nightmare with paint.

I saw your car at Wheels day, Well I assume it was yours :cool:

How are you?

Delting - yes I have it in the Diary. I know very little about it, any good? I'm undecided at the mo.

Seb

seb - how you getting on? going to detling?
kevin

viperjim
11-04-08, 12:11 AM
seb , hope you got your little mishap sorted , wheels are wicked , cheers jim

Seb
11-04-08, 08:02 AM
Arh Jim, Good one. You made it home safely. Car all ready for final coat, then stripes etc.

I'll keep an eye on your progress, good luck

Cheers

Seb

seb , hope you got your little mishap sorted , wheels are wicked , cheers jim

steveym
12-04-08, 06:29 AM
Hi Seb,
Yep if you could let me have his contact details that'd be great :-)

Thanks

Seb
12-04-08, 05:34 PM
Hi Seb,
Yep if you could let me have his contact details that'd be great :-)

Thanks

His name is Jon - Race Grafica 07777619153

RACE GRAFICA CARS (http://www.racegrafica.com/racegrafica_006.htm)

Mine are actually going on Monday, he's been with me most the morning drinking tea!
Seb