PDA

View Full Version : Kit manufacturer service.

slogger
11-04-08, 10:20 AM
A big hand to Dax this week. Phoned Tues 8th for a Dax Big Block Chevy water pipe kit with a small mod to accommodate my old Cob. Simon quoted a lead time of two weeks max as they are made on the premises. Box of shiny bits arrived this morning, Fri 11th.!!!:D:D

Now that can't be bad can it!

A big thank you to all the guys at Dax.:D

andicole0
11-04-08, 11:51 AM
He must be feeling energetic, mind you he's also getting ready for Detling so must be quite busy too ;-) Always very nice to hear other peoples good comments about suppliers they get slagged off too much IMO.

Andi.

chedz
11-04-08, 12:32 PM
They must have gone to the same management school as my companies directors: ;)

robert
11-04-08, 12:35 PM
He must be feeling energetic, mind you he's also getting ready for Detling so must be quite busy too ;-) Always very nice to hear other peoples good comments about suppliers they get slagged off too much IMO.

Andi.

Thats the problem with human nature unfortunately, people always bitch about the bad things but hardly ever comment on the good stuff.

dingocooke
11-04-08, 12:41 PM
LOL yep imagine the queue in the police station 'Ive just popped in to tell you Ive had a lovely day and my house and car has not been broken into'

I do try and praise for good servcie as well; my reasoning is if you can be bothered to complain if you should also make the effort to praise!