PDA

View Full Version : cobra wiki

dingocooke
12-04-08, 04:00 PM
Great addition Rob, have added another article of edited info originally from Roger Palmquist and AKrich to go with the paint colours; will add others as I find it in all my stuff!!

robert
12-04-08, 04:06 PM
Great addition Rob, have added another article of edited info originally from Roger Palmquist and AKrich to go with the paint colours; will add others as I find it in all my stuff!!

Excellent, and I haven't even put a post up about it.

I am doing some stuff in the background, pulling together how to use it and I will be creating a number of new categories depending on what you guys want to see in there.

One of the thoughts is either a generic tech tips or marque specific categories, thoughts anyone??

Miket
12-04-08, 04:09 PM
Excellent Rob, just a thought, I've just looked at Steve's post and it gives me the option of editing it. :confused: :confused: :confused:

robert
12-04-08, 04:13 PM
Excellent Rob, just a thought, I've just looked at Steve's post and it gives me the option of editing it. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Yep, thats the whole ethos of a wiki, user editing globally to correct anything that is incorrect or misleading or to add information to the post.

All changes are tracked and we can view current and previous edits etc. I can rollback to previous versions if necessary.

Miket
12-04-08, 04:20 PM
Yep, thats the whole ethos of a wiki, user editing globally to correct anything that is incorrect or misleading or to add information to the post.

All changes are tracked and we can view current and previous edits etc. I can rollback to previous versions if necessary.

Well that's told me, tell you the truth I've never heard of a wiki, thought it was something you picked out of your nose. :rolleyes: ;) :D

robert
12-04-08, 04:24 PM
Well that's told me, tell you the truth I've never heard of a wiki, thought it was something you picked out of your nose. :rolleyes: ;) :D

hehehehe, I thought that was a bogey. :D:D

dingocooke
12-04-08, 04:38 PM
Excellent, and I haven't even put a post up about it.

I am doing some stuff in the background, pulling together how to use it and I will be creating a number of new categories depending on what you guys want to see in there.

One of the thoughts is either a generic tech tips or marque specific categories, thoughts anyone??

Im not 100% sure I put the cobra info in the corect place in the wiki though

robert
12-04-08, 04:43 PM
Im not 100% sure I put the cobra info in the corect place in the wiki though

Its fine, I have moved it, the how to use the wiki will help when I take some screen shots.

andicole0
13-04-08, 09:09 AM

Wikipedia, check it out here (http://www.wikipedia.org/).

Andi.