PDA

View Full Version : Resignation - new rep required.

kayjayd
04-05-08, 03:34 PM
All,

Regretfully I feel it's in the best interests of the club that I tender my resignation as regional rep for North East / North Yorkshire.

Family and other commitments mean it's increasingly difficult to allocate any time to the job and I'm certainly not doing it any justice at the moment. I will be attending the Boroughbridge meets when I can get there.

If anyone would like to take over the job let me know and I'll pass your details on to the club committee.

Kev

gonzo
05-05-08, 02:15 PM
All,

Regretfully I feel it's in the best interests of the club that I tender my resignation as regional rep for North East / North Yorkshire.

Family and other commitments mean it's increasingly difficult to allocate any time to the job and I'm certainly not doing it any justice at the moment. I will be attending the Boroughbridge meets when I can get there.

If anyone would like to take over the job let me know and I'll pass your details on to the club committee.

Kev
Hi Kev,

Sorry to hear that as I think you where doing a good job ,but I know yuo are busy with family et'c.
I rang you on Sunday to check if you where going as it was p**ssing down here, but your son said you had gone out to rellies' in your tin top, so I gave it up.
Hope to see you at meetings , cheers MIKE.

kayjayd
05-05-08, 07:17 PM
Thanks Mike. I've just got far too much on and it's getting more busy by the week. The job needs someone who can do it justice. I'll still be getting to meetings when I can.

chiffer
07-05-08, 10:21 AM
Sorry to hear that Kev. You have done a stirling job and thanks for your efforts.

Purple AK
07-05-08, 08:04 PM
All,

Kev
Kev. Sorry to hear you are giving up as you took over the position with enthusiasm. But! That said, I can see why you can't commit to carrying on if time is a problem. People seem to think that things "Just Happen" without a thought to the planning and time that goes into it! Could you not consider sharing the responsibilities with one or two other members in your area. As we did in the SE Region?

kayjayd
21-05-08, 09:40 AM
Kev. Sorry to hear you are giving up as you took over the position with enthusiasm. But! That said, I can see why you can't commit to carrying on if time is a problem. People seem to think that things "Just Happen" without a thought to the planning and time that goes into it! Could you not consider sharing the responsibilities with one or two other members in your area. As we did in the SE Region?

Might be an idea Chris. I'm still very enthusiastic for the job to be honest, it's just the time commitment I'm going to struggle with.

Anyone want to throw their hat in to the ring?