PDA

View Full Version : Latest pics of my build

hfbradley01
01-06-08, 04:27 PM
Hi all

I thought it was about time I did a build update, so here's a few pics of the beast :-

I still have the interior to do and the wiring is about 90% complete. I'm going to crank it up in the next few days, so with a bit luck I will be able to hear that sweet music again.

Cheers

andicole0
01-06-08, 05:10 PM
That's looking very nice Howard.

Andi.

hfbradley01
01-06-08, 05:27 PM
That's looking very nice Howard.

Andi.

Hi Andi

It looks better from a distance, there are flaws with it but I'll sort those out after I've got it on the road.

TINKA
01-06-08, 05:37 PM
Looking really great Howard, you are really getting on with it now :D Might even make your deadline to be on the road. ;) ;) Video the engine start-up and post it 8)

kevchard
02-06-08, 08:17 AM
Hi Howard
That is looking stunning, keep posting the progress pics :).
Cheers
Kevin

Iain
02-06-08, 08:43 AM
Hi Howard,

My god what a difference since the last time I saw it. Coming together nicely! :cool:

Check your e-Mail, I sent you some images and a bit of text on the interior panels last night.

Cheers...

robinj66
02-06-08, 09:24 AM
Very nice:cool:

Don't worry - you will see far more "flaws" than anyone else. Just call them "character":D

hfbradley01
02-06-08, 07:29 PM
Hi Howard,

My god what a difference since the last time I saw it. Coming together nicely! :cool:

Check your e-Mail, I sent you some images and a bit of text on the interior panels last night.

Cheers...

Thanks Iain, just checking the pics out now.

Cheers

hfbradley01
02-06-08, 07:30 PM

Don't worry - you will see far more "flaws" than anyone else. Just call them "character":D

I like your attitude Robin.

Cheers

V8bassman
02-06-08, 10:14 PM
Hi all

I thought it was about time I did a build update, so here's a few pics of the beast :-

I still have the interior to do and the wiring is about 90% complete. I'm going to crank it up in the next few days, so with a bit luck I will be able to hear that sweet music again.

Cheers

Very nice Howard, glad to see you're nearly there.

hfbradley01
03-06-08, 10:37 PM
Very nice Howard, glad to see you're nearly there.

Thanks Dave, and thanks for allowing me to "borrow" your colours.

steamyrotter
03-06-08, 11:36 PM

And vipers are certainly characters.:twisted:

That looks sweet mate.
Doing an excellet job there.

Better just check you can set your indicators are at the right height for SVA/IVA though.

Deck
04-06-08, 12:03 AM
The car looks brilliant Howard. Its really good to see other Vipers coming together so well.
Yourself and Iain are really setting some standard!

Good luck with the start up! Does that mean "quick spin around the block"? :-)
Have you got a finish date target?
Dec

viperjim
04-06-08, 12:31 AM
howard its looking the dogs mate . real inspiration to get my finger out .

hfbradley01
04-06-08, 09:01 PM
And vipers are certainly characters.:twisted:

That looks sweet mate.
Doing an excellet job there.

Better just check you can set your indicators are at the right height for SVA/IVA though.

Hi Dean

I can't get off my estate without going over speed bumps, if you think the front is low the back is even lower (underslung exhausts). I'm going to have to jack up the suspension to get to the SVA test centre anyway.

Cheers

hfbradley01
04-06-08, 09:06 PM
The car looks brilliant Howard. Its really good to see other Vipers coming together so well.
Yourself and Iain are really setting some standard!

Good luck with the start up! Does that mean "quick spin around the block"? :-)
Have you got a finish date target?
Dec

Hi Declan

I'm just going to start the engine, however if the car happens to slide down the drive into the road, then I guess I might have to drive it back up again, and if I didn't spot it until it had gone down the road a ways then I suppose I'd have to drive it a bit further to get back home.

As for the finish date I've just got this year fixed in my mind. Anytime before the end of the year will be a bonus.

It's mainly the interior I've got to do, but as you know that's not a 5 minute job in the Vipers, and I need to go over the whole car when it's finished to try and find the dodgy bits that the SVA guy will find if I don't.

Cheers

TINKA
05-06-08, 12:06 AM
Hi Dean

I can't get off my estate without going over speed bumps, if you think the front is low the back is even lower (underslung exhausts). I'm going to have to jack up the suspension to get to the SVA test centre anyway.

Cheers

And then fit some side pipes :p :p ;)

hfbradley01
05-06-08, 12:11 AM

I reckon if I hit the speed bumps fast enough I won't have to worry about the clearance....

TINKA
05-06-08, 12:19 AM
I reckon if I hit the speed bumps fast enough I won't have to worry about the clearance....

Not after the first one anyway as it will already of removed the pipes :rolleyes: :D ;)

steamyrotter
11-06-08, 11:17 PM

Mine also has underslungs but the lowest points are the suspension mounts and jacking points.
If I want to take it to work one day then I will encounter 10 speed humps just to get in the carpark!

But I do have a cunning plan8)

slogger
11-06-08, 11:21 PM
Mine also has underslungs but the lowest points are the suspension mounts and jacking points.
If I want to take it to work one day then I will encounter 10 speed humps just to get in the carpark!

Hi Steamy m8
I suppose this plan will involve another PLC and hours of code development.:confused:

...or is it as simple as, take the bus!:D

steamyrotter
11-06-08, 11:23 PM
Hi Steamy m8
I suppose this plan will involve another PLC and hours of code development.:confused:

...or is it as simple as, take the bus!:D

Hi Ian

LOL

Obviously, as I am sure you now realise...

Option 1

:mrgreen:

kevchard
12-06-08, 08:03 AM

Hi Dean
Is this involving some sort of mechanical arm that grabs onto a lamp post and swings you over the speed hump, then lowers you to the ground on the other side. The arm being controlled by GPS, radar and 'intelligent learning', needing more computers than IBM can make in a complete month?????
This would then go along with opposite of the KISS premice that you dearly love to choose :P.
Hope all is going well with everyones Viper builds.
Cheers
Kevin

steamyrotter
12-06-08, 10:20 PM
Hi Dean
Is this involving some sort of mechanical arm that grabs onto a lamp post and swings you over the speed hump, then lowers you to the ground on the other side. The arm being controlled by GPS, radar and 'intelligent learning',

HMMMMMM
Now you have me thinking8)

Well lets say microsnot will have nothing to do with it.
So there shouldn't be so many crashes!!!!!