PDA

View Full Version : Next Monthly meet

westborne
16-06-08, 06:48 AM
Just a reminder that the meeting on the first Sunday in July - (6TH)- will be at the Culmstock Show in Devon. - not at the Ley arms.

Coffee will be on at my place for those who need it as Culmstock is about 8 miles from me.

stu e
18-06-08, 12:27 PM
Just had a call from the Culmstock organisers, and they say only Chris, Andy L and myself have registered as Cobra Replica Club. Any others who have booked will need to get in touch with the organisers or park elsewhere at the show as we are only allocated 3 places at the moment.
Stu.

westborne
19-06-08, 10:50 AM
Steve Richards was supposed to be going and Peter Heath

May be its just the three of us - anyone else can get in and join us anyway - just may not be able to park together.

Neil's car will be getting ready for le Mans I suspect and Mike T is also getting ready for le Mans.

ti
19-06-08, 05:58 PM
Hi Chris

Just to letyou know that this year the Exmoor wildlife tv star Johnny Kingdom will be attending the event.

westborne
20-06-08, 06:17 AM
Hi Terry - you got your Branscombe Ticket ?

And see my note ref Sherborne on the 20th July

ti
20-06-08, 08:18 AM
Hi Terry - you got your Branscombe Ticket ?

And see my note ref Sherborne on the 20th July

Hi Chris

I haven't got it yet. I spoke to them about a week ago and they said they had my form so should be with me soon i hope. I can't make the Sherborne day out but am interested in the Culmstock Day in a couple of weeks time. How do i go about getting the ticket for that one ? Thanks.

westborne
20-06-08, 08:39 AM
Turn up on the day and pay on the gate for exhibitors then drive over to us - we've done it this way before -just means you dont get a plaque - Gosh !!

Or park where they tell you then move over to us after

andy l
20-06-08, 06:26 PM
Steve Richards was supposed to be going and Peter Heath

May be its just the three of us - anyone else can get in and join us anyway - just may not be able to park together.

Neil's car will be getting ready for le Mans I suspect and Mike T is also getting ready for le Mans.

Le Mans, that should not stop them ? they leave tuesday. same as me. Andy