PDA

View Full Version : Culmstock

stu e
06-07-08, 11:13 AM
Did anyone else turn up today or am I the only one that didn't know they cancelled it this morning?
Had a good drive out but got soaked about 2 miles from home:twisted::twisted:.

Wet and peed off Stu!!!

westborne
07-07-08, 06:30 AM
Sorry Stu - they called me at about 8.30 Sunday Morning

I did ring round as best as I could - couldn't find your number - so emailed you

Abject apologies !!!

You could have called in for coffee anyway !!!!

stu e
07-07-08, 07:31 AM
Hi Chris

I've sent you email with numbers.
I went round in enough circles yesterday,I must have got pretty close to your place at one time or another:D.My map shows Pitt Farm being some distance from where it actually is.
Was the show just cancelled or postponed? The guy that sent me away wasn't too happy at being stood there, with a stream of cars to turn around.
I was chatting to one of the Paignton car show organisers last week about why Branscombe was cancelled, if what he said was true, I don't see why they organised it and took all our entrance fees. Do you know if they'll contact us or will they trust word of mouth.
Regards Stu.

westborne
07-07-08, 07:47 AM
I still havn't heard from Branscombe which I think is bl**dy discourteous!!

and they have our money - cant remember if its for charity or not.

stu e
07-07-08, 08:05 AM
I can't remember if it's for charity or not, but they got my donation for nothing last year!
I understand last years cancellation was due to the weather, but if what I've been told is correct (:twisted::twisted:) I want my money back this year even if I give it to a charity of my choice.
Stu.