PDA

View Full Version : Branscombe Is On Again !!!!

ti
24-07-08, 05:05 PM
Ok i know what most of us think about the cancelation of the original airshow but i have just got off the phone to a chap called Jamie Dyson who is nothing to do with the commitee that cancelled the original show, and he has told me that he has got the show back on (minus the planes) although there will be a few static ones plus he is expecting quite a few cars and bikes. The event starts at 1PM and if you want to take your car along just turn up on the day about 12noon (there is no entry fee for this) but he is doing it for charity so if you feel like making a donation then that is up to you. He said there will also be several different stalls etc.

Hope this helps - Terry.

westborne
25-07-08, 06:17 AM
Heard a rumour from Barry Pipkin - his mate has turned up with a caravan at Branscombe for a holiday and saw signs

Might go if the weather is OK - Heavy DIY weekend now booked !

Terry I'll copy and paste your note to the SW crowd.

Do you know if its in the same field ?

ti
25-07-08, 08:48 AM
Hi Chris

Yes the same place and may be putting some of the cars on the airstrip too.

ti
25-07-08, 09:52 AM
Just a thought Chris if anyone is interested, Wiscombe hill climb ( just outside Honiton) is on Sunday if you wanted to pop in before the show.
I know there is a cobra racing this weekend.

westborne
25-07-08, 12:43 PM
Might do
The photo of the white Morgan is My cousin's husband - Neil

ti
25-07-08, 03:57 PM
Might do
The photo of the white Morgan is My cousin's husband - Neil

Chris pm me his email address and i will send it to him if you like. If you are going Sunday let me know and i will wander on up there with you. I will pm you my number.