PDA

View Full Version : Classic Gear

classicgear
01-08-08, 12:53 PM
Hi there to you all!

I am just starting a forum to let you know that we are currently making a new classic car show for ITV digitals Men & Motors channel.

We are looking for people who are interested in featuring their beautiful classic cars in our show. That's Life presenter Chris Serle is the host of our show, which airs on the 3rd November 2008 for ten weeks (in series 1) - We have already hours of footage of the most beautiful cars in the UK, but we need YOU!!! - We need the enthusiasts!

If you have a classic car and would like to feature it, please e-mail over your pics of the car/s with your contact details and the history of your specific car/s, email to cars@classicgear.tv. We will then get back in touch with you to offer you a date when we could film with you.

You MUST be prepared to let our presenters drive your cars and also available to travel down to Bristol.

This is an excellent showcase to really show off your pride and joys, please dont be put off about the travel to Bristol because we are filming all over the UK and we might just be in your area, so it never hurts to apply.

Have a look at classic gear dot tv and join up to the forum on there and please feel free to add as much, or as little to the forums as you like... this is YOUR show, this is YOUR website and we look forward to hearing from you soon!

Best Wishes

JOHN MASON
Classic Gear
Bristol Film Studios - TV and Film Studios (http://www.bristolfilmstudios.com)

Dutch Paul
01-08-08, 03:40 PM
I could possibly be interested in this for my classic GD.
I will let you know in September when I`ve finished building it. :rolleyes:

Miket
01-08-08, 03:51 PM
Hi John and welcome.

Do you realize that the majority of the people on this forum own fiberglass replicas of the AC Cobra :( including myself. ;) :D :D

classicgear
22-12-08, 01:32 PM
I just wanted to let you all know that Classic Gear goes to air tonight on Men & Motors channel. It starts at 20:00 (8:00pm) on the channel and is the first episode of 10 which play out on M&M before it then goes onto ITV4 in the new year.

We would love to hear back your feedback on the show!

john@classicgear.tv

Thank you though for all your help!

wilf
22-12-08, 02:51 PM
My TV doesn't get BBC2, let alone your channel...........

dingocooke
22-12-08, 03:58 PM
My TV doesn't get BBC2, let alone your channel...........

wossa TV???? (i just know dutch pauls answer.....;-) )