PDA

View Full Version : Any cars still meet @ Tattenhan Corner

B O B
18-08-08, 08:59 PM
In the title really, i've been meeting up at Newlands corner Guildford for the past 5 years with a bunch of kit car builders mainly 7's and was looking for more to see meet with.

I remember visiting Tattenham corner for the cobra meets some years back and wondered if they wewre still on ?

regards
bob

craggle
18-08-08, 09:06 PM
Newlands corner is 15 minutes from me, Why was I not informed about this?:rolleyes:
First Sunday in the month is the Guildford cruise. Get a good turn out on a nice day.

Craig.

B O B
18-08-08, 09:19 PM
Hello Graig

We normally meet up on the 3rd sunday at newlands corner for breakfast and normal talk rubbish for a couple or three hours, sometimes we get some interesting cars and there seems to always be classic stuff mainly bikes turn up.

Guildford cruise could be interesting as we somtimes try and make the 1st sunday as well, its a good spot and the food is good too which helps.

craggle
18-08-08, 09:33 PM
Might try to get along to that sometime then.

I guess the last one was Yesterday then?

The Guildford cruise happens on the first Sunday of the month and is at the Ladymead trading estate in Guildford. That's where Burger king and Halfords is. Normally kicks off about 4pm till 7pm when the kids in Corsa's turn up.

May see you around sometime.

Craig.