PDA

View Full Version : How do

Davey C
15-09-08, 08:22 AM
Hello there folks,

I'll be putting my order in to DB in february and was wondering how many people in my area have cars, especially dax's, that i can chat to. I live in Devizes and often see cobra's driving around, but never the same one twice.

Hope you are all well

Dave

andicole0
15-09-08, 08:41 AM
Welcome Dave (not another one) there are some down here in the Sout East.

Andi.

the rock doc
15-09-08, 08:48 AM
Hello there folks,

I'll be putting my order in to DB in february and was wondering how many people in my area have cars, especially dax's, that i can chat to. I live in Devizes and often see cobra's driving around, but never the same one twice.

Hope you are all well

Dave

Hi Dave,

You might have seen me, I have a dark blue RAM and live in Sandridge Common, Melksham.

Davey C
15-09-08, 10:22 AM
Ah cool, melksham isnt too far away! It says on your profile location is doha, i was at al udeid until friday. Hopefully you guys will be able to fill me in with the best roads to drive around here, im still pretty new to the area. So far im looking forward to driving on salisbury plain and going backwards and forwards up and down cheddar gorge! Just for the noise really.

Dave

jamieM
16-09-08, 03:50 PM
Ah cool, melksham isnt too far away! It says on your profile location is doha, i was at al udeid until friday. Hopefully you guys will be able to fill me in with the best roads to drive around here, im still pretty new to the area. So far im looking forward to driving on salisbury plain and going backwards and forwards up and down cheddar gorge! Just for the noise really.

Dave

Hello Dave,
me and dixie live in shepton and frequent the gorge on a weekly basis (down the gorge and back up burrington, via the crown in churchill)..the noise and the looks make it worth while.
I have a pilgrim and Dixie has a viper, so cant help you on the Dax front, but more than happy for an addition to our weekend blasts!
Good luck :cool:

Davey C
16-09-08, 04:25 PM
Cheers mate, its just one of those places where you instantly think 'this would be awesome in a cobra' haha. Hopefully I'll be around to have a blast with you early next year, looking forward to it.

Dave

VeeEight
16-09-08, 05:02 PM
Dave, Did you get the photos I sent.

Phil

Davey C
17-09-08, 08:39 AM
Hiya Phil,

Just had a look and yes i did, thanks a lot mate. It has confirmed my thoughts, looks the b*llocks!

Dave

Andy302
17-09-08, 05:45 PM
Hi Dave,

Im in Swindon, though its going to be a while until I can show you what a finished GD looks like!

Welcome to the mad house!

craggle
17-09-08, 08:20 PM
Hi Dave

Welcome to the forum. Good choice on the Dax and DB.:mrgreen::mrgreen:

I'm in Surrey so not a million miles away. I started building my own Dax about 7 years ago now and finished it 3 years ago.

Pictures in my gallery

Craig.

Davey C
18-09-08, 08:12 AM
Cheers guys,

keep at it andy, im sure it'll be more than worth it in the end. If you need a break and want to talk about things the girlfriend doesn't understand just give me a shout, i only work at Lyneham.

Dave

corn plaster
22-09-08, 10:02 AM
Hi Dave
I am not far from you, Hilperton, so you might have seen me around,blue dax
twin hoops.
There are quite a few cobs in the area:cool:

Andy

Davey C
22-09-08, 10:51 AM
Hiya Andy,

not far at all mate, any chance i could pop round and have a peek?

Dave