PDA

View Full Version : Quick run out to Saltford, lovely weather.

Dixie
12-10-08, 08:44 PM
Jamie M, hairysanta and me (Dixie) had a little blast around today, popped into Keynsham for a Bacon butty and a coffee, what a rip off only one piece of Bacon for 2.20!!!. Then off to Saltford for a look around the marina, then Pete went back to Bristol and James and I went back to Shepton Mallet.

I have spent most of the day blasting around my local town of Shepton, generally making a nuisence of myself.

Some photo's attached.

By the way, is anyone going to Exeter kit car show?

jamieM
14-10-08, 10:11 AM
Jamie M, hairysanta and me (Dixie) had a little blast around today, popped into Keynsham for a Bacon butty and a coffee, what a rip off only one piece of Bacon for 2.20!!!. Then off to Saltford for a look around the marina, then Pete went back to Bristol and James and I went back to Shepton Mallet.

I have spent most of the day blasting around my local town of Shepton, generally making a nuisence of myself.

Some photo's attached.

By the way, is anyone going to Exeter kit car show?

Great pictures, i really like the dark blue one with the white stripe:mrgreen:

hairysanta
14-10-08, 10:04 PM

I recon it would look better

:twisted::twisted: White with blue stripes :twisted::twisted:

hairysanta
14-10-08, 10:05 PM

I recon it would look better

:twisted::twisted: White with blue stripes :twisted::twisted:

bc_suv
14-10-08, 10:19 PM
Hi hairysanta,

Would you have any pictures of where you've mounted your jack points on the back of your car?

I've got a pair to fit but as yet have no reference of where to locate them.

Nick photos by the way dixie.... ;)

Thanks in advance,

Brian C

hairysanta
14-10-08, 11:02 PM
Hi Brian,
I'm sorry I haven't any photo's of inside the boot, but all I did was remove the bumper, cut 4 lengths of threaded bar and 4 lengths of stainless tubing
I then remounted all of this onto the uprights that the bumper was attached to using a nut on each side(and fine tuned the length and angle of each piece of tubing to get the jack lifts to sit exactly where I wanted them, final touch 4 nice domed stainless nuts
I hope this helps

all the best

Pete