PDA

View Full Version : New wheels from Raceways.

Dixie
09-11-08, 02:18 PM
I have attcahed a photo of the new wheels I have brought from Raceways at Donnington, based in Burton on Trent. They can do these in any colour.

I now have differant offsets front and back to give a wider look on the rear wheels.

My other 108mm PCD ford fitment wheels will be on E-Bay soon.

pete knighton
09-11-08, 05:34 PM
how much are they then if you don`t mind , pete

dingocooke
09-11-08, 06:22 PM
Raceways are at Castle Donnington race circuit Leicestershire not BOT (in fact not even near to BOT LOL) Enjoy ur new wheels though!!

stu e
09-11-08, 06:30 PM
Have Raceways moved?
I got my wheels from Tim at Raceways of Donnington.
Unit6, The Maltings Industrial Estate
Derby Rd
Burton-Upon-Trent
Staffordshire.
Stu.

dingocooke
09-11-08, 06:47 PM
Have Raceways moved?
I got my wheels from Tim at Raceways of Donnington.
Unit6, The Maltings Industrial Estate
Derby Rd
Burton-Upon-Trent
Staffordshire.
Stu.

my sincere apologies Ive not dealt with em for a bit and they were at the circuit then; when did they move??

stu e
09-11-08, 07:00 PM
my sincere apologies Ive not dealt with em for a bit and they were at the circuit then; when did they move??

No need to apologise.
I'm not sure when they moved, but it must be quite a while. My receipt, for the deposit, had their old address on it, and so was going to pick my wheels up, thinking it was Castle Donnington, and then decided not to as they where further away than I expected.
Regards Stu.

Dixie
09-11-08, 08:17 PM
Got wheels form Tim in Burton on Trent.

Picked them up on Friday.

Took 3 months to get made and sprayed, but please with the result.

Mark

kevchard
10-11-08, 02:12 PM
Hi Mark
Tidy, look the part don't they. I presume you wont spend 3 weeks painting them :p.
Cheers
Kevin

Dixie
11-11-08, 12:04 PM
KEV,

No mate can't be arsed with that again. Paid for someone else to do it!!!!

Very pleased, picking up the front wheels next week. Sadly wont be in place for the Exeter kit car show.

Like your suspension mods.

Mark

hairysanta
12-11-08, 09:27 PM
Hi Mark,

WoW they look brill, now I can see what you were going on about

Cant wait to see them in the flesh

Pete

jamieM
17-11-08, 06:48 AM
Hi Mark,

WoW they look brill, now I can see what you were going on about

Cant wait to see them in the flesh

Pete

Have seen them Pete.....but not going out with him 'til hes's got them covered in road grime and brake dust...his car is already more shiny than mine....

Did you both go to exeter? bet it was more exciting than a 7yr olds ski lesson! :rolleyes:

Dixie
17-11-08, 07:46 PM
evening Jamie.

We didn't go to Exeter in the end, far to wet for me.

I hear it wasn't too bad at the show.

I put the rear wheels on tonight, they look really good. Hopefully will pick up the front ones this week.

See you soon

Mark

jamieM
18-11-08, 07:05 AM
well hope you get your front ones on too......by saturday as free all day 'cos L is shopping in Cardiff....come and give you a hand if you want.

Dixie
18-11-08, 02:40 PM
Even if they are not ready will drive it with the new wheels on the back.

You could come up and do your PCV valve.

If they are ready I entend driving to Farnborough Tyres to get the tyres changed over, could do with borrowing your boot on the Cobra?? You could ask about those Cooper Cobra Tyres.

Mark