PDA

View Full Version : New wheels and a bit of bling

Dixie
22-11-08, 12:47 PM
Here is a few photos of my new rear wheels with +10mm offset. Front wheels will have -15mm offset. Didn't want triple spinners, liked the look of double ones like the old Jags.

Also managed to find a supplier of classic motorsport stickers, the whole lot both sides cost 40. If anyone wants some let me know, and I can arrange. There are lots of others to choose from.

hairysanta
24-11-08, 05:39 PM
Hi Mark,

I do like the looks of those new wheels :D:D

I will give some thought to a few stickers for my cob, of course I can now afford them due to the drop in VAT ---- ;)

I have now got to rush off down to the shops to spend all my money as the goverment wants us all to do (I cant believe what they have done) who voted these people in :twisted::twisted::twisted:

See you soon

Pete

Dixie
24-11-08, 06:07 PM
Cats purr, Dogs bark, Labour raises taxes. I think a Tory once said that, but true.

Why didn't he freeze stamp duty? Tosser.

Mark

craggle
24-11-08, 08:09 PM
Got all my stickers from here.....

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/I-Say-Ding-Dong-Decals-Stickers

Good quality and fairly cheap. Plenty to choose from too!:mrgreen:

Craig.

jamieM
25-11-08, 07:15 AM
Good link Craig
Mark- looks like some fab stickers here....Mobil oil, Marlboro etc Can our friends in Frome get the same or is it worth ordering some off here too? let me know! J

Dixie
25-11-08, 11:30 AM
More expensive at Frome mate, but they can make to any size required. This site looks good. Have already ordered the ones you asked for, but others on this site look good.

jamieM
25-11-08, 12:51 PM
sou youve ordered the roundalls and the name/bg ones.....any of the others, and do you want anymore from the siite craig sent?

Dixie
26-11-08, 08:44 PM
Jamie.

15 inch Roundalls ordered with no 3. Name with blood group ordered, as well as 2 x Castrol and 2 x Goodyear. Not ordered anything else from Frome.

I have had 30 random stickers arrive off of E-Bay, you are welcome to them.

Are we still on for Friday lunch time to get your stickers put on? Weather looks ok, bloody cold but dry. At a board meeting on Thursday, so will call you in the evening.

Mark

jamieM
27-11-08, 07:07 AM
should be assuming it is dry.....not the same weather forcast ive seen!
If wet, will just get them and put them on myself...wont we!!:D
Bought some others off the site Craig sent.....more blinged up than Puff Diddy.
just need a boom box.
(joking)

westborne
27-11-08, 07:17 AM
MARK - AT THIS RATE I'LL HAVE TO BUY NEW SUN GLASSES WHEN I NEXT SEE YOU !!!

(sorry for shouting - left caps lock on!)

Dixie
27-11-08, 07:00 PM
Chris.

Might look a bit too blinged up now?? Was going to put some chrome number plate lights on the roundalls as per the old racing cars, not sure now. Wheels look good though.

Jamie.

If weather is rubbish, I will get them. I can have a go at putting them on, a bit of washing up liquid should help. I am getting the tyres changed over tomorrow morning, decided to take an hour off.

Had the board meeting today, was told no pay rise this year and no bonus being paid, even though we made a healthy profit, conserving cash going forward was the excuse. Not a good day, plus was stuck on the Bath junction of the M4 for 2 hrs due to a crash, left at 6am this morning, got back at 7pm, who needs a bonus anyway!!!!!