PDA

View Full Version : V8 Developments new website

Sidecarbod
08-01-09, 08:21 AM
If your bored at work then V8 Dev's new website is worth a look. It has some useful info on setting up camshafts and lifter pre-load etc, etc.

There are a few broken pages but I guess that they are still working on it. (For one thing, the link below is a little odd, "untitled doc"?)

Untitled Document (http://www.v8developments.co.uk/)

I don't work for or having anything to do with the company, I just have a set of their stage III heads!

Pete

Sidecarbod
08-01-09, 08:38 AM
Actually, Ive just read their description of how to time a camshaft....it seems a bit odd to me! :confused:

tonym
08-01-09, 10:49 AM
Pete, any idea whether there prices include vat or not??

Sidecarbod
08-01-09, 01:33 PM
Pete, any idea whether there prices include vat or not??

Not too sure mate! I know that my heads were getting on for 900 quid but I also got some money knocked off for reasons that I won't bore you with. That price included valves and springs etc.

In the 'heads' section it states that with their stage III heads it's possible to get 320+ BHP out of a 4.6 with the right cam etc. I know that that's not as much as yours is booting out but it's not too bad. I guess I will find out when I bung my car on a RR in the summer. (If the results are bad I'll just keep my mouth shut! :-D )

Pete

craggle
08-01-09, 01:54 PM
Just in case anyone interested in cylinder heads I still have a set of Rovercraft stage 4's lying in my garage.

They are polished and ported, big valves, triple valve springs, bronze guides, big valve seats Etc. they will need to be used on 94mm diameter bores so only 3.9 or above engines.

PM me if anyone's interested.

Craig.