PDA

View Full Version : Rinsey Mills Book

Blas
14-01-09, 12:21 AM
If anyone out there would be interested in swapping jacket covers on their copy of Rinsey Mills AC Cobra - "The Truth Behind the Anglo American Legend" Just to make their copy different. I'm looking for a copy of the book jacket with the blue Cobra in racing trim on it ...and I'll swap you for a copy of the jacket with the blue street Cobra on it...Brand new jacket...
Thanks

jgfabs
14-01-09, 10:41 PM
If anyone out there would be interested in swapping jacket covers on their copy of Rinsey Mills AC Cobra - "The Truth Behind the Anglo American Legend" Just to make their copy different. I'm looking for a copy of the book jacket with the blue Cobra in racing trim on it ...and I'll swap you for a copy of the jacket with the blue street Cobra on it...Brand new jacket...
Thanks
Have you tried Amazon .co.uk

Blas
15-01-09, 11:19 PM
Just looking to swap the book jackets. I think the other book in in German. It would just look different on my shelf...

jgfabs
15-01-09, 11:22 PM
Just looking to swap the book jackets. I think the other book in in German. It would just look different on my shelf...
Fair enough,
Good luck with your search

viperjim
16-01-09, 02:26 AM
if no one else has got one , ive got 3 airfix confederate snipers , a cannon and 2 nearly new AAA batteries im willing to swap