PDA

View Full Version : Namrick

andicole0
14-01-09, 10:03 AM
Having supplied the wrong sized bolts Namrick have just delivered, free of charge, the correct ones following a simple email.

Well done Namrick.

Andi.

craggle
14-01-09, 10:20 AM
Good company that, I used them extensively during my build.

Only supplied one item wrong and they quickly sent the right ones out, and I returned the wrong ones to them as they were quite valuable items.

Good to hear they are still keeping up their good reputation.

Craig.

Clive
14-01-09, 10:47 AM
I'll second that! Excellent company. :D We are very qick to critisize, but should give praise where it is due.

Lloyd Barnes
14-01-09, 10:54 AM
I'll second that! Excellent company. :D We are very qick to critisize, but should give praise where it is due.

Agree. I ordered some bolts from them. They contacted me to say they were out of stock of 2 of the 3 sizes and were not sure when they would be back in stock so were sending the third one FOC.

Excellent service, so I've ordered all my stainless bolts from them since :-)

lumberjack
14-01-09, 06:11 PM
Having supplied the wrong sized bolts Namrick have just delivered, free of charge, the correct ones following a simple email.

Well done Namrick.

Andi.

Good to see there's still some good old fashioned customer service based companies out there who still care about their customers.
Paul

Sidecarbod
14-01-09, 06:17 PM
They get my vote too! :D (and spocks!)

jgfabs
14-01-09, 06:18 PM
Good to see there's still some good old fashioned customer service based companies out there who still care about their customers.
Paul
Just sent for their catalogue because of the above comments!Cheers Guys.

PSM3449
14-01-09, 06:24 PM

Well done Namrick.

Andi.

Can someone please ley me have their contact details as I soon hope to start building a Sumo, if I don't get put of by some of the jokers on this site. LOL

lumberjack
14-01-09, 06:48 PM
Just sent for their catalogue because of the above comments!Cheers Guys.

Me too!!
Cheers Paul

wilf
14-01-09, 06:51 PM
Just sounding the usual warning - be careful just where you use SS nuts/bolts. They don't (unless very special) have the tensile strength of normal HT steel ones.

e.g. - don't even think about using them anywhere on your suspension, nor for engine mountings etc. There are high tensile grades, but they are v rare. Some previous threads about this on this forum, the search function is your friend.

Dress up is what they are good for. :mrgreen:

Lloyd Barnes
15-01-09, 08:35 AM
Can someone please ley me have their contact details as I soon hope to start building a Sumo, if I don't get put of by some of the jokers on this site. LOL

01273 736963 or NAMRICK : (http://www.namrick.co.uk/) ;-)

Lloyd Barnes
16-01-09, 05:36 PM
As this thread was about good suppliers thought I mention my experience with Speedy Cables earlier this week. Bought all my gauges from them about a month ago. Somehow managed to lose half the illumination harnesses :rolleyes:

Phoned them to buy some more and they sent them out, arrived next day. Wouldn't take any money. Happy with that service :-)