Weavering,
Maidstone,
ME14 5LH

Purple AK
19-02-09, 07:49 PM
Not looking too bad on Metcheck ;) The car good do with a wash anyway :-D

sumoboy
19-02-09, 08:45 PM
Met Office: Biggin Hill: forecast weather (http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/se/biggin_hill_forecast_weather.html)

Looks good so far:D

Hope to see you there......

Clarkson
19-02-09, 09:25 PM
Could be tempted with Goodwood.

andicole0
21-02-09, 11:44 AM
Not looking too bad on Metcheck ;) The car good do with a wash anyway :-D

Mine is washed, if it's like today then I may be there. Chris - are you going? Do you want your torque wrench back? Probably won't fit in the Cobra though :)

Andi.

Purple AK
21-02-09, 04:59 PM
Mine is washed, if it's like today then I may be there. Chris - are you going? Do you want your torque wrench back? Probably won't fit in the Cobra though :)

Andi.
I haven't tempted fate by washing it Andi, But I should be there ;). No rush on the torque wrench if you still need it? If you have finished with it we are going to Freeways on Monday so we can pick it up then.

andicole0
21-02-09, 05:28 PM
I haven't tempted fate by washing it Andi, But I should be there ;). No rush on the torque wrench if you still need it? If you have finished with it we are going to Freeways on Monday so we can pick it up then.

I've spent all day cleaning it!! Washed and polished it, polished the wheels, waxed the wheels, put the spinners on, polished the exhausts (but still need to do the headers where they have passed through the body). Adjusted the steering, fixed the clock, fixed the horn.

We have done with the torque wrench Chris many thanks. If you're passing on Monday I should be here, otherwise I really should bring it back to you.

Andi.

PS I even may get Nicola to come with me on Sunday if it's not too cold!!

andicole0
21-02-09, 05:41 PM
In case it's not obvious ;), where in the car park do you guys park? :)

Assuming this is the right car park !!

Andi.

Purple AK
21-02-09, 05:55 PM
It should be obvious. It does depend if there are any other clubs there, but either of these locations

bc_suv
21-02-09, 06:34 PM
Kids with Grandparents this weekend - weather looks okay - I've nearly convinced the wife to come with me......

Not washed it, not polished it - been driving it and plan to see you all there tomorrow.

Chris, fancy meeting on the way up?

Regards,

Brian C

kenf
21-02-09, 06:43 PM
I'm planning on going too. Haven't been out in the cob for hours now ;).

Brian, fancy meeting up on the way?

Ken

Purple AK
21-02-09, 07:14 PM
Kids with Grandparents this weekend - weather looks okay - I've nearly convinced the wife to come with me......

Not washed it, not polished it - been driving it and plan to see you all there tomorrow.

Chris, fancy meeting on the way up?

Regards,

Brian C
Hi Brian/Ken. 11.30 in the layby on the A22 Uckfield Bypass just north of the A26 Lewes turning?

bc_suv
21-02-09, 07:22 PM
Hi Ken, Chris,

It's a done deal - the wife has just admitted she's had too much beer to argue with me so we'll see you both tomorrow in the lay-by on the approach to Uckfield.

However, Tracey wishes to point out she is not usually in the habit of meeting strange men in lay-bys ;)

All the best,

Brian and Tracey.

kenf
21-02-09, 07:34 PM
Sounds good to me. See you at 11:30.

Ken

Clarkson
21-02-09, 09:07 PM
If the weather is anything like today, I'll see you guys there!!:D

Can't wait, 1st drive out since Sept! All I need is some fuel as it ran out this afternoon in the garage.:twisted:

sumoboy
22-02-09, 09:13 AM
Nudge;)

Dry Dry Dry Dry:D:D:D:D

slogger
22-02-09, 09:40 AM
Nudge;)

Dry Dry Dry Dry:D:D:D:D

............not in my bathroom. Bl**dy dodgy plumbers. I wont make it yet again.:(

steve_h
22-02-09, 03:37 PM
good to see some old and new faces inc Andy S and Andi cole at todays meet. 7 cobs a viper a bike and some tintops hiding like mine!

Steve

jgfabs
22-02-09, 05:39 PM
good to see some old and new faces inc Andy S and Andi cole at todays meet. 7 cobs a viper a bike and some tintops hiding like mine!

Steve
Who is the tall guy who owns the pilgrim at the forefront of the picture.I was chatting to him today ,a true gentleman.We both also liked the Dodge Viper GTS that was there too!

coffindodger
22-02-09, 05:42 PM
Thanks to all for letting me join the convoy to the meet today, really enjoyed everyones company, it was great fun.
Really chuffed that the car made it there and back, :o(i know its not a long way compared to the mileage you guy's do, but to me it gives me more confidence in the car).
Now i can put a few faces to the names on the website, you all have great looking cars which all look individual.

cheers all:-D:-D

coffindodger
22-02-09, 05:44 PM
Who is the tall guy who owns the pilgrim at the forefront of the picture.I was chatting to him today ,a true gentleman.We both also liked the Dodge Viper GTS that was there too!
I'm sure his name was dave, i was chatting to him at the woodsman pub and he was a nice bloke

andicole0
22-02-09, 05:51 PM
Nice to meet everyone today and I apologise now for not being able to put names to faces in the future.

The Viper was lovely, unfortunately it has a roof so I couldn't jump in and take it with me.

A special thanks to Chris for the tape!!

Andi.

keithlean1
22-02-09, 05:57 PM
Didnt get to the Woodman, but nice to see everyone today at the Grasshopper, cant wait to get mine back on the road again!

Keith

bc_suv
22-02-09, 05:59 PM
Great to meet you all today and some of you for the second time also. Tracey and I really enjoyed the convoy up there and the start of the way home. :D:D

I've attached a photo of the day but sorry I wasn't able to capture the last blue cob.

Fingers crossed for March....

All the best,

Brian & Tracey

jgfabs
22-02-09, 06:00 PM
I'm sure his name was dave, i was chatting to him at the woodsman pub and he was a nice bloke
Dave,thats it.Heard his name mentioned butcouldn't remember it.As you said nice bloke.

Purple AK
22-02-09, 06:01 PM
It was Dave (SumoBoy) Jim

Purple AK
22-02-09, 06:06 PM
Thanks to all for letting me join the convoy to the meet today, really enjoyed everyones company, it was great fun.
Really chuffed that the car made it there and back, :o(i know its not a long way compared to the mileage you guy's do, but to me it gives me more confidence in the car).
Now i can put a few faces to the names on the website, you all have great looking cars which all look individual.

cheers all:-D:-D
Anytime Paul. :cool: Ken and I were worried you might have broken down on the way back! We got to Tunbridge Wells and you weren't behind us. So we went back up the A21 to Sundridge just to make sure. Guess you turned off at Tonbridge?

kenf
22-02-09, 06:06 PM
Nice to meet up with new and old faces (so to speak). Glad everyone enjoyed the day and made it home safely .
Ken

coffindodger
22-02-09, 06:16 PM
Anytime Paul. :cool: Ken and I were worried you might have broken down on the way back! We got to Tunbridge Wells and you weren't behind us. So we went back up the A21 to Sundridge just to make sure. Guess you turned off at Tonbridge?
Sorry about that, yes i did turn off at Tonbridge i lost sight of you both just before the Tonbridge slip road, so i went home the way i know.

thanks for the concern,it was nice to meet you both

Purple AK
22-02-09, 06:33 PM
Sorry about that, yes i did turn off at Tonbridge i lost sight of you both just before the Tonbridge slip road, so i went home the way i know.

thanks for the concern,it was nice to meet you both
No Worries ;) It's not like it was chore after 2 months of bad weather :mrgreen:

sumoboy
22-02-09, 08:20 PM
I've attached a photo of the day but sorry I wasn't able to capture the last blue cob.

I wish mine was a little further forward, great photo anyway:)

Great meet today:D

Sorry I did not get time to pop into the Woodman but the mother-in-law was due round:twisted:

Still, I did have a nice slow drive home;)

Dave.F

Andy S
22-02-09, 08:44 PM
Nice to catch up with you guys again, its been a while ....
But I did have the humiliation of turning up in the white hairdressers car !!

Seriously cheers Dave for the lift as our nearest & dearest combined forces to empty the local shops of their stock, thank god I had the credit card with me .....

dave.n
22-02-09, 09:52 PM

Seriously cheers Dave for the lift as our nearest & dearest combined forces to empty the local shops of their stock, thank god I had the credit card with me .....

SO, How long did you think I would let this go before retaliation,, eh !

Next time you Łucking walk home.

Hairdressers car indeed. You did say at least it wasn't blue, that would be really gay.

To everyone else it was a pleasure meeting you all and look forward to a few runs out away from the grasshopper. Such a cold car park.

andicole0
23-02-09, 09:49 AM

Andy, I forgot to ask is yours still tucked away in the garage or have you sold it?

Andi.

Andy S
24-02-09, 08:23 PM
Andy, I forgot to ask is yours still tucked away in the garage or have you sold it?

Andi.

Its in the garage mate but only because the MOT has run out and I havnt had any time to gt it sorted, but she will be back up for sale come Detling. Havnt bothered over the winter to be honest. Glad to hear the Rush is coming along even if its you doing most of the work while Tom galavants around !!!