PDA

View Full Version : Next Meet on Sunday

westborne
26-02-09, 11:38 AM
Just a reminder

The next meet is at the Lyneham Inn at Plymton on this coming Sunday.

You should all have had details

The pub has been warned but tables aint reserved so I suggest 11.30 ish would be good ?

andy l
26-02-09, 09:50 PM
Just a reminder

The next meet is at the Lyneham Inn at Plymton on this coming Sunday.

You should all have had details

The pub has been warned but tables aint reserved so I suggest 11.30 ish would be good ?

Hi Chris, phoned them wednesday, all ok, maybe running late due to work, but will see you sunday, Andy :)

Miket
26-02-09, 09:52 PM
Hi Chris, phoned them wednesday, all ok, maybe running late due to work, but will see you sunday, Andy :)

In the cobra for a change. ;) ;) :D

andy l
28-02-09, 07:32 AM
In the cobra for a change. ;) ;) :D

You never know ! its going to be sunny as well ;) but rain in Newton Abbot area, :p :mrgreen: May even let lyn out sunday, Andy :)

Henry Piper
01-03-09, 05:04 PM
Hi! Chaps,
I hope the first peripetetic meet was a resounding success, I was hoping to be there as it was such a lovely day for a trip. Unfortunately on arriving at the farm where my Cobra lives I found the entrance to the Shed barricaded by 8 pallet loads of assorted bricks and breeze blocks making it impossible to open the doors and get the car out!!:(
Apparently they where delivered late yesterday and no-one has been available to move them as yet.However it was'nt all bad news ,in compensation the farm owners Mrs ( a fine strapping agricultural sort of girl!!) gave me a gallon of their homemade Cider the first from last years brew, Proper job stuff it is too Pressed through straw, fermented in old Sherry barrels and made from Kingston black, and Dabinett apples the first pint slipped down a treat--- I may have another!! I do Like a nice drop of Cider
Hope to see you all next month, Henry

andy l
01-03-09, 05:56 PM
Hope you all enjoyed the meet at the Lyneham arms, 11 cobs and lots of sunshine, what more can you ask for, the run home across the moor, made the day, hope you all made it home safe, see you at the next meet, Andy :mrgreen:

Miket
01-03-09, 08:13 PM
Well done Andy, excellent venue, I think it's going to be a good year and changing venue every month is a welcome change from going to the same pub each month. :D :D

The run back over Dartmoor was excellent, especially with the sun shining for a change. 8) 8) the only problem was Steve's Aston holding every body up. :twisted: ;) :D

andy l
02-03-09, 06:13 PM
Well done Andy, excellent venue, I think it's going to be a good year and changing venue every month is a welcome change from going to the same pub each month.

The run back over Dartmoor was excellent, especially with the sun shining for a change. 8) the only problem was Steve's Aston holding every body up. ;) :D

Glad you enjoyed it mike,moving around will work out ok, lets hope we get more of the sunshine, thats the trouble with Astons :p, or maybe its the driver, He is getting on a bit now, ;) :mrgreen:

andy l
02-03-09, 06:14 PM
[quote=andy l;293079]Glad you enjoyed it mike,moving around will work out ok, lets hope we get more of the sunshine, thats the trouble with Astons :p, or maybe its the driver, He is getting on a bit now, ;) :mrgreen:

stu e
02-03-09, 06:17 PM
Sure had the weather on our side.

westborne
06-03-09, 06:32 AM
Hi all

been away all week - didnt get back til midnight last night.

Yup - Andy thanks a million - you even arranged the weather - I have some piccies - I'll post sometime over the weekend - yes it was great to thunder accross the moor - though at times I thoiught Tim was leading us through farmyards !!

Very good meet - Next one is Barrie - and I have the details somewhere - I'll scan and post - looks very organised (By the way Barrie is his name - not the place in Wales)

Neil O
06-03-09, 07:43 AM
Don't you mean "Brian"?;)

snakebite
09-03-09, 12:45 PM
The run back over Dartmoor was excellent, especially with the sun shining for a change. 8) 8) the only problem was Steve's Aston holding every body up. :twisted: ;) :D

Yea............................................... .............right!:twisted: in your dreams Pal!:-D

Neil O
09-03-09, 05:55 PM
Mike, he bit. ;):mrgreen:

Miket
09-03-09, 06:10 PM
Mike, he bit. ;):mrgreen:

Yea he did, the problem was, his Aston was to wide to overtake on the narrow roads, plus he can't see over the bonnet, I think he forgot his cushion. ;) :D :D

westborne
12-03-09, 07:45 AM
You guys are just so cruel !!!