PDA

View Full Version : A shovel, a bag of lime, and an alibi.

BrettG
05-03-09, 04:53 PM
I'm going to kill the wife. Yesterday i picked uo this 2008 Honda Stepwagon Camper AUTOMATIC 5-doors Silver on eBay, also, Honda, Cars, Cars, Parts Vehicles (end time 05-Mar-09 01:23:25 GMT) (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380077495964). The wife wanted it to replace her leased shogun. Even though i hate the look of it, an i knew the resale value would be sh***e. I love my wife so bought it for her. Now after 1 day she hates it, and wants rid. I have now ordered another lease Shogun.

I could have frickin bought that gorgeous Crendon which has had me me valuing my toys lately to see if i can raise the cash.

So has any one got a shovel i can borrow, or does anyone want to buy or trade their car for a 2008 Honda Stepwgn please make me an offer.

Not very hopefull. Brett

viperjim
05-03-09, 04:55 PM
i`ll supply the shovel if you can get rid of my ex at the same time , :-)

BrettG
05-03-09, 05:00 PM
Its a five seater. So thats my wife and yours plus 3 others and a big shove off the cliff. ;)

realyweely
05-03-09, 05:00 PM
You could park outside your local pub and run a poker school in it !

stu e
05-03-09, 05:02 PM
Its a five seater. So thats my wife and yours plus 3 others and a big shove off the cliff. ;)
Do you need sealed bids for the other seats?

viperjim
05-03-09, 06:05 PM

if you saw the arse on my ex you would make it 2 spare seats , :-)

Vidge
05-03-09, 06:16 PM
I'm going to kill the wife. Yesterday i picked uo this 2008 Honda Stepwagon Camper AUTOMATIC 5-doors Silver on eBay, also, Honda, Cars, Cars, Parts Vehicles (end time 05-Mar-09 01:23:25 GMT) (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380077495964). The wife wanted it to replace her leased shogun. Even though i hate the look of it, an i knew the resale value would be sh***e. I love my wife so bought it for her. Now after 1 day she hates it, and wants rid. I have now ordered another lease Shogun.

I could have frickin bought that gorgeous Crendon which has had me me valuing my toys lately to see if i can raise the cash.

So has any one got a shovel i can borrow, or does anyone want to buy or trade their car for a 2008 Honda Stepwgn please make me an offer.

Not very hopefull. Brett

I've got a lovely 2004 XJ8 with 100,000 Miles on it, it'll make a great donor car in about 5 years time when it's been around the world five more times. I'll give you the Jag, you give me 10 grand and you can keep the Honda as a bonus.

wilf
05-03-09, 06:24 PM
You need to learn some basic lessons.

Never, ever, ever, act on something your wifes says/demands/asks for within 24 hours of her mentioning it.

That way, you wouldn't have bought that POS, and if you still did, she would have to live with her choice for a year at least.

All I can say is she must have SOME rack. :mrgreen:

BrettG
05-03-09, 06:58 PM
My wife has bought me coffee every morning without fail for the last 10 years. She was a cat walk model when i met her and is still far to good to me. Every time i say im gonna spend loads of money on something stupid that we both know im gonna loose loads of money on she never batters an eyelid......hmmmmm

Nope you're all right that heap of sh*t is just unforgivable, right pass me that shovel.

chiffer
06-03-09, 03:03 PM
My wife has bought me coffee every morning without fail for the last 10 years. She was a cat walk model when i met her and is still far to good to me. Every time i say im gonna spend loads of money on something stupid that we both know im gonna loose loads of money on she never batters an eyelid......hmmmmm

Nope you're all right that heap of sh*t is just unforgivable, right pass me that shovel.
Hmm, seems to me whats good for the goose is just as good for the gander. C'mon, be a man. This is what women do. They are illogical. They might be able to multi-task, but they cannot understand logic and you seem to have got away with quite a lot. Believe me, she will soon point this out if you do not give her her own way. :rolleyes:

Big Dai
06-03-09, 04:32 PM
There are only 2 alternative responses to anything a woman says:
I'm sorry
Yes dearAnything other than those automatically put a man in the wrong!!

slogger
06-03-09, 10:10 PM
You need to learn some basic lessons.

Never, ever, ever, act on something your wifes says/demands/asks for within 24 hours of her mentioning it.

That way, you wouldn't have bought that POS, and if you still did, she would have to live with her choice for a year at least.

All I can say is she must have SOME rack. :mrgreen:

24 hrs!! 24 years more like. I hung out buying the A4 sport for a month. Made her drive several and looked at other options.

Within 3 months she hated it and we bought yet another Beetle!??:(:twisted:

From this to this:

Geezer
07-03-09, 07:25 AM
Hmm, seems to me whats good for the goose is just as good for the gander. C'mon, be a man. This is what women do. They are illogical. They might be able to multi-task, but they cannot understand logic and you seem to have got away with quite a lot. Believe me, she will soon point this out if you do not give her her own way. :rolleyes:

WIFE...

Washing
Ironing
F***ing
Etc.......;)

Pete