PDA

View Full Version : Ordered!

Saintsman
23-03-09, 08:52 PM
Finally got round to ordering my AK today! Spent another couple of hours with the ever-friendly and helpful AK team and ordered kit plus a few goodies to keep me occupied. Collection date July 17th - can't wait.

Paul

Miket
23-03-09, 09:17 PM
Well done Paul, excellent choice ;) :D :D

rocketmut
23-03-09, 09:24 PM
Exellent choice,:rolleyes: just kidding, another mad spanner man joins the ranks.:) well done.

Saintsman
23-03-09, 09:27 PM
Ta for the encouragement, chaps1

Engine is pretty well sorted: anyone have a decent Getrag box lying around for a reasonable price?

Paul

seph
23-03-09, 09:45 PM
Well done Paul, mine arrives on 17th April. Engine sorted too, so will be well into my build when yours arrives. If you want to pop over anytime, you are more than welcome.

I am finally sorting the last of the donor parts out now, they look great once they are done and all that dirty work was worth it.

Paul

Miket
23-03-09, 11:34 PM
Ta for the encouragement, chaps1

Engine is pretty well sorted: anyone have a decent Getrag box lying around for a reasonable price?

Paul

Adrian has a new one for sale, check post 14 http://www.cobraclub.com/forum/general-tech-tips-questions/31916-getrag-gearbox-reconditioning-2.html

TonyD
24-03-09, 12:55 AM
Glad to see another AK swell the midland ranks, got to keep those Euro 427 boys in check........

Cheers,

Tony

Lloyd Barnes
24-03-09, 07:57 AM
Finally got round to ordering my AK today! Spent another couple of hours with the ever-friendly and helpful AK team and ordered kit plus a few goodies to keep me occupied. Collection date July 17th - can't wait.

Paul

Congrats, wait till the night of the 16th!! You'll be unbearable :razz: Have fun with it

Stevednorris
24-03-09, 09:39 AM

Paul
Hi Paul,

Congratulations, get mine soon, can't wait, all my parts are refurbed, ready to go.

Try here for a gearbox, they quite often get them in stock:

--- Jaguar Spares International --- (http://www.jagsparesinternational.com/)

seph
24-03-09, 01:17 PM
Paul,

go to Stoneleigh this Sunday, it is a jag spares day. I can assure you, there will be a gearbox or two there.

Paul

Stevednorris
24-03-09, 01:37 PM
Paul,

go to Stoneleigh this Sunday, it is a jag spares day. I can assure you, there will be a gearbox or two there.

Paul
Hi Paul,

PM on the way

Saintsman
24-03-09, 02:16 PM
Paul,

Thanks for the tip on Stoneleigh: it's only down the road from me (and you!) so I'll be there.

Paul

TINKA
24-03-09, 10:17 PM
Well done GOOD CHOICE OF KIT :D :D :D :D ;)

pete knighton
25-03-09, 07:00 AM
WELL DONE PAUL , great kit just put body back on mine yesterday, looks bl.....dy good , upload some picks later when i`ve woke up a bit , pete k