PDA

View Full Version : london Scotland London delivery anyone?

simon
14-04-09, 09:03 PM
Just bought back my old 1972 GT6 MK3 I used to own in 1980!
Not really posting about that, but I will be going up from Upminster in Essex to Aberdeen in Scotland with a trailer NEXT Friday (24th April) and returning the next day. Does andbody want anything picked up/delivered along that route? a small contribution to fuel costs would be much appreciated. Please feel free to email me at simonjrwinter at hotmail dot com
(obviously trailer will be full on way back but back of scenic available!)

ps, pic is of me with car in 1979, younger darker and slimmer!

Purple AK
14-04-09, 09:18 PM
Simon. It might be worth Pming Geoffs Project. He might be close to wanting to get his body shipped up from Dax ;)

Clive
14-04-09, 09:38 PM
You could always pop in for a coffee when you pass my door! :D

simon
14-04-09, 09:44 PM
Sadly Geoff's not ready to go yet, anybody else?

pete knighton
14-04-09, 09:47 PM
got 28 ton of bricks if you got room, pete k

383 stroker
14-04-09, 09:49 PM
Pick up at No10 Downing St. Drop off in nearest Loch with 28 ton of bricks tied to his feet!

tarmacscratcher
14-04-09, 10:56 PM
Just bought back my old 1972 GT6 MK3 I used to own in 1980!
Not really posting about that, but I will be going up from Upminster in Essex to Aberdeen in Scotland with a trailer NEXT Friday (24th April) and returning the next day. Does andbody want anything picked up/delivered along that route? a small contribution to fuel costs would be much appreciated. Please feel free to email me at simonjrwinter at hotmail dot com
(obviously trailer will be full on way back but back of scenic available!)

ps, pic is of me with car in 1979, younger darker and slimmer!

Great photo, a true period piece.
Is that a gun in your pocket though? Or did you REALLY like that triumph? ;)
(oh...and change the name of the photo if you don't want people to know the reg number.)

simon
14-04-09, 10:59 PM
Funny how NOBODY else noticed............
Yes, found out about the photo name after I'd already posted it..no big deal though.

slogger
14-04-09, 11:07 PM
Yes, found out about the photo name after I'd already posted it..no big deal though.

...............had noticed the pic title which added to the laughter already sparked by the obvious excitement that car used to bring you!;):D:D

tarmacscratcher
14-04-09, 11:20 PM
Well...it was the 80's...which young stud didn't stick socks down his pants ;)
It was the Linford Christie effect.

Clive
14-04-09, 11:31 PM
Well...it was the 80's...which young stud didn't stick socks down his pants ;)
It was the Linford Christie effect.

Some of us didn't need to! :twisted::twisted::twisted:

Clive
14-04-09, 11:34 PM
It reminds me of the 70s disco when a boy and girl are having a slow dance, and the boy says, "Can you smell my Brut?", and the girl says, "No, but I can feel it pressing against my thigh!". :twisted: :p ;)