PDA

View Full Version : Wythall meet - new venue from 9th June

apearce
02-06-09, 10:53 PM
You probably all know this, but the andrew lyndon arranged meetings at the britannic assurance building in wythall are now to be held at Becketts Farm (200m from the old venue, toward the M42, on the big roundabout at the southern end of wythall bypass - see Becketts Farm contact details (http://www.beckettsfarm.co.uk/contact.htm) ).

2nd tuesday of the month, 7pm start (until winter when its 2nd sunday 11am start).

I shall be there next week unless its bucketing down and finally have an exhaust system that doesnt make my car sound like a punto), chars! A

apearce
11-06-09, 12:00 AM
Well it did bucket down and in addition i pranged my rad 3 days before so car is off road - should be there 2nd tues in July. did anyone go ? was it a good turn out and is there food / drink available ? A

badcob
11-06-09, 10:00 AM
yes i did go but ended back at the rose and crown the beckits farm gig starts second tuesday in july. andrew handed out some flyers so its an organised do with the cafe and restruant open.

apearce
09-07-09, 08:21 PM
pranged and now unpranged - car back on road so weather permitting Im all lined up for the beckets farm meet next tues eve. A