PDA

View Full Version : Goodwood this Sunday

V8 BJC
23-06-09, 09:11 AM
Anyone up for breakfast club this weekend?

Theme is Supercar Legends - always the best attended and some top machinery to look at.

BLOKE
23-06-09, 09:21 AM
Hi all.

We had a good day out on sunday at Beaulieu, good cars, weather and company, I really enjoyed myself, hope everyone else did. Looking forward to this weekend, please note that the Goodwood Breakfast Club "Soft top Sunday" has been brought forward to our meet (inconsiderate sods!) day. This means that you have two choices. You can go to the circuit with your cobra for a while and meet up informally with all the other pond life gawping at your cars untill you are fed up then come on to the pub. Or, the second option is to go straight to the pub for an early coffee about 11am and order lunch for midday and carry on the meet there. I know you will find it useful to find out the location of the pub so I'll tell you, its the "Old Stables" at the Fontwell roundabout, some of you may have been there before. Hope we get as many turn up as the last meet, it was a bit busy. Regards, Pete

Frank Dowsett. BLOKE.

BLOKE
23-06-09, 11:02 AM
Hi Brian I was told it is "soft top Sunday" any coments.
Regards Frank. BLOKE.

Theme is Supercar Legends - always the best attended and some top machinery to look at.

CycleSi
23-06-09, 11:40 AM

Think you'll find the "Supercar Day" was a couple of weeks ago?

V8 BJC
23-06-09, 12:45 PM
Hi Brian I was told it is "soft top Sunday" any coments.
Regards Frank. BLOKE.

Hi Frank,
my comment is SHOOT YOUR MESSENGER!! :mrgreen:
Soft top sunday is on 2nd august.
This weeknd is performance car legends
Cheers
Brian

Cogs
23-06-09, 03:40 PM
I'll be up for this Sunday at Goodwood.. is there going to be a meet and drive in from London direction?

383 stroker
23-06-09, 03:49 PM
Long range weather forcast hints at 26 to 28c for Sunday i might just risk it from London (again!) as it was a glorious drive last month and some nice cars.

Fancy a link up Cogs and slow cruise down?

Cogs
23-06-09, 04:58 PM
Great where are you ?

Cogs

383 stroker
23-06-09, 07:15 PM
I'm in Wembley within sight of the stadium. Doesn't the weather change quick! Just looked at metcheck again and 24c for sunday with heavy showers after lunch:mad:! Might need to keep a close eye on the forcast for sunday.

Cogs
24-06-09, 09:15 AM
I agree ! I dont have a roof any longer either !

pete the b
24-06-09, 05:54 PM
Hi Frank,
my comment is SHOOT YOUR MESSENGER!! :mrgreen:
Soft top sunday is on 2nd august.
This weeknd is performance car legends
Cheers
Brian

Ok, I'll put my hand up. I'm the tosser that said the wrong event. On a more positive note it was great to see so many of you last time and I do hope you could all make it again, it was a great meeting. Come along to the Old Stables at Fontwell for lunch if you can and make a day of it, regards, Pete

V8 BJC
24-06-09, 06:10 PM
Ok, I'll put my hand up. I'm the tosser that said the wrong event. On a more positive note it was great to see so many of you last time and I do hope you could all make it again, it was a great meeting. Come along to the Old Stables at Fontwell for lunch if you can and make a day of it, regards, Pete

Sounds like a plan Pete.

Was it you emailing me about my dizzy a few weeks ago? A guy called Pete wanted it but I lost all my mails after a PC crash:rolleyes:

Noel
25-06-09, 01:57 PM
Weather looking good again for Sunday :cool:

V8 BJC
25-06-09, 02:00 PM
Weather looking good again for Sunday :cool:

You coming? Want to meet for the drive down?

Noel
25-06-09, 04:59 PM
You coming? Want to meet for the drive down?

Want to.....have a couple of things to square away first, will let you know by Saturday :cool:

V8 BJC
25-06-09, 05:46 PM
Want to.....have a couple of things to square away first, will let you know by Saturday :cool:

Cool, be good to see you

Noel
25-06-09, 07:24 PM
What time would you be heading off Brian? Just as easy for me to go via Crawley way as opposed to the A3 :cool:

V8 BJC
26-06-09, 01:24 PM
What time would you be heading off Brian? Just as easy for me to go via Crawley way as opposed to the A3 :cool:

As you probably know, need to get there early.

I am meeting a couple of people at the Pease Pottage Services J11M23 at 7am.

Should be a nice drive down with little traffic on the roads. Please wait for me though as compared to you I am a little lacking in cubic inches :(

Noel
26-06-09, 01:55 PM
Sounds good, hopefully see you there, will let you know if I cant make it

pete the b
27-06-09, 12:05 AM
Sounds like a plan Pete.

Was it you emailing me about my dizzy a few weeks ago? A guy called Pete wanted it but I lost all my mails after a PC crash:rolleyes:

No mate, definitely not me. I've got em coming out me ears and want to dispose of some, Pete