PDA

View Full Version : Our Monthly meet.

BLOKE
23-07-09, 09:50 AM
Hi, It's that time again, the Hants/ Sussex Goodwood meet. has arrived just as the weather man brings us good news, so we are expecting a large turn-out, In recent months we have had many visitors from other regions, and we would like you all to know that you are most welcome, so drive down and see us, and that goes for the new members who have intended to come , but did't make it. Frank Dowsett. BLOKE.

Re prodution of Pet'e Mail.

Hi All, just thought I would let you know that this months meet will go ahead at Goodwood by the flying club cafe from 10 am onwards, then a smart move for 12 noon down to "The Robin Hood" restaurant at Shripney-on-the-Bend, near Franks house-by-the-sea, on the road to Bognor. I know its the Silverstone Classic weekend but still expect there to be a huge crowd at our meet so you will need to get there sharpish like, and apparently the sky will have run out of water by then so the hoods should be down and suncream slapped on. Regards, Pete

legend
23-07-09, 11:54 AM
Sorry Pete/Frank, Silverstone Classic for me hope to see you next month.

Have a good one, Tony.

Purple AK
23-07-09, 07:22 PM
Hi, It's that time again, the Hants/ Sussex Goodwood meet. has arrived just as the weather man brings us good news, so we are expecting a large turn-out, In recent months we have had many visitors from other regions, and we would like you all to know that you are most welcome, so drive down and see us, and that goes for the new members who have intended to come , but did't make it. Frank Dowsett. BLOKE.

Re prodution of Pet'e Mail.

Hi All, just thought I would let you know that this months meet will go ahead at Goodwood by the flying club cafe from 10 am onwards, then a smart move for 12 noon down to "The Robin Hood" restaurant at Shripney-on-the-Bend, near Franks house-by-the-sea, on the road to Bognor. I know its the Silverstone Classic weekend but still expect there to be a huge crowd at our meet so you will need to get there sharpish like, and apparently the sky will have run out of water by then so the hoods should be down and suncream slapped on. Regards, Pete
See what I can do to swell the number :D