View Full Version : Mt Edgecumbe - Warning

30-07-09, 06:43 AM
Barrie received news last night that MT Edgecumbe is cancelled for this coming Sunday due to waterlogged site.

Awaiting confirmation today - will keep you posted!!

Will also send out note today regarding a gathering on Plymouth Hoe later in August if I can find the flyer !!

Watch this space !!

30-07-09, 08:29 PM
We were left an answerphone message to say it's been binned, so it looks like that's that then.

30-07-09, 08:46 PM
It looks like I made the right decision not to go to Cornwall this year then;)
Its a pity about the show I really enjoyed meeting you guys last year and what a great setting for a show !
Maybe next year :roll: