PDA

View Full Version : Yes I know its early - but .......

westborne
04-08-09, 07:11 AM
Yes I know its early – but quite a few members have suggested that we do something different this year – as our Evening Christmas Bash was beginning to grow out of proportion price wise !!! (especially with an overnight stay etc)

So as we were at the Ley Arms this Sunday – due to Mt Edgecumbe being cancelled – we had a quick committee meeting and made an executive decision. – (in other words I was nagged)

So we have booked the Ley Arms for Sunday Lunchtime at 12 noon on the 13th December - for 30 people having Carvery – or whatever.

They will give us the annex area so we can all hold hands.

So let me know – I can vary the number etc – they haven’t asked for a deposit (yet) – maybe they wont we’ll wait and see.

Haven’t negotiated prices yet – at the moment I am assuming its standard Carvery Price.

Any way ITS BOOKED so there !!

It would be useful at some time to let me know so I can balance numbers

A while to go yet.!!

Neil O
04-08-09, 08:21 AM
I'll be there. :D

That should keep the numbers down Chris.;)

Chimeara
04-08-09, 03:39 PM
As sent in email please put me and em on the list. Please though no rusks this year

Neil O
04-08-09, 04:55 PM
As sent in email please put me and em on the list. Please though no rusks this year
Not even a highchair? :(

Chimeara
05-08-09, 03:55 PM
NO but il accept a bib looking at the amount of carvery I managed to get on my shirt at the last meet.

andy l
09-08-09, 10:10 AM
Please add me and lyn to the list, Andy