PDA

View Full Version : August 23rd

westborne
04-08-09, 07:19 AM
There is an American and Classic Car gathering on Plymouth Hoe on the 23rd August

A few of us are going - its 5 on the gate and we can stick the CRC flag up - If the weather is fine it is a great venue.

We have been in touch with the organisers and the Cobs can all go on the same pitch.

We'll probably meet up and convoy in

So watch this space and the SW email chain for times etc

srv8dave
04-08-09, 07:24 PM
Count me in mate, again! At least the tarmac on the Hoe should not be waterlogged. What time and where are the thoughts on a meeting place?

westborne
05-08-09, 06:32 AM
A bunch from further NE will probably meet at Exeter Services first then troll on down

Need somewhere on he outskirts of Plymouth to meet up with you Barrie Andy Steve B etc etc who are based down that way. Open to suggestions really you guys know that Area better than me - I'll check with Barrie as well.

Then we can sort out timings

andy l
09-08-09, 10:07 AM
A bunch from further NE will probably meet at Exeter Services first then troll on down

Need somewhere on he outskirts of Plymouth to meet up with you Barrie Andy Steve B etc etc who are based down that way. Open to suggestions really you guys know that Area better than me - I'll check with Barrie as well.

Then we can sort out timings

Hi Chris, could meet at the park and ride at Plymouth Argyle FC, Take A386 CITY CENTER outland road PL2 3DQ, All the best Andy :D

westborne
11-08-09, 06:40 AM
Sounds like a plan

I will chat to Barrie as well what time do we want to convoy in ?