PDA

View Full Version : Plymouth Hoe - Aug 23rd

westborne
11-08-09, 09:55 AM
OK here's the rough plan.

Working backwards from Plymouth Hoe at 10 - 10.30 ish

Meet at Marsh Mills Retail Park at 9.30 ish (PC World) etc for convoy in

Barrie is gonna check for speed humps.

Exeter crowd meet at Services at about 8.30 ish ? then on down to Marsh Mills ?

Update next week.

I think there are about 8 cars at the moment - although most of you are very quiet at the moment!!

Miket
11-08-09, 12:42 PM
Chris

There's a Beefeater restaurant right on the Marsh Mills Roundabout with a large car park, much easier to get to than the Retail Park. ;) Or even the Supermarket car park opposite.

andy l
11-08-09, 05:50 PM
The supermarket would be the best, or Plymouth Argyle FC carpark, on outand rd, A386, post code PL2 3DQ, Andy

Henry Piper
13-08-09, 09:57 AM
Hi Everyone,
Currently suffering from lack of Cobra, My sump was "intimate" with a pothole on the Honiton/Dunkeswell road recently (ironically being resurfaced at this very moment) and as I was unable to source a replacement, is currently being welded up and a suitable sumpgaurd being installed.
I,m somewhat annoyed at missing the few good days we,ve had recently but hope to be out and about again soon,

Regards Henry Piper

westborne
13-08-09, 10:09 AM
Sorry to hear that Henry!!

I must admit my sump is somewhat battered - will have to think about a guard at some stage.

But not a sledge like Oakley's!!

Catch up soon

srv8dave
16-08-09, 03:47 PM
The carpark at PC world and Homebase should be the best bet for a marsh mills area meet as speedramps won't be a problem and loads of space too. Anyone else agree?
Later dudes, Dave.

andy l
17-08-09, 08:32 PM
The carpark at PC world and Homebase should be the best bet for a marsh mills area meet as speedramps won't be a problem and loads of space too. Anyone else agree?
Later dudes, Dave.

sounds good to me, what about time,:rolleyes:

srv8dave
18-08-09, 02:07 PM
How does 9:30 to 10:00 in the morning sound? Way too early for me on most sunday's but I'm willing to make an exception for once!

andy l
18-08-09, 05:35 PM
How does 9:30 to 10:00 in the morning sound? Way too early for me on most sunday's but I'm willing to make an exception for once!

Sounds about right, see you at carpark, the rest should see this, and the boss :p, all the best, Andy ;)

westborne
20-08-09, 06:45 AM
OK sounds like a plan

Coming from Exeter - where do we turn off for Marsh Mills and PC World etc?

Rest of us - I suggest Exeter services 8.30 ?

( On a Sunday !! 8.30 !! - better be good weather )

langbond 15
20-08-09, 07:35 AM
OK sounds like a plan

nikki and i will be there weather permitting 8,30 Exeter ,
steve.

engybenjy
21-08-09, 11:07 AM
I dont supose anyone going past Newton abbot has a spare seat??
My radiator decided to become a colander :(

Cheers, Ben

P.S. Beer tokens towards petrol of course :)

srv8dave
21-08-09, 11:48 AM
OK sounds like a plan

From A38 north, take the third turning from Marsh mills roundabout (signed Plympton) then 2nd left (signed Longbridge road). Follow to a T junction and go straight on, at the roundabout go left (into retail park) and straight over the small roundabout into homebase car park. See you there!
Dave.

engybenjy
22-08-09, 04:42 PM
Sorry, going to have to miss this one. Ive been voluntered (sp?) for gardening duties :rolleyes:
Cheers, Ben